Windows 10: Recent activity totally irealistc

Discus and support Recent activity totally irealistc in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi On my Win10 kid's family account the recent activity report is totally out of range. For instance 21h54 on Friday, 15h16 on Saturday while the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FredVDD, Oct 6, 2019.

1. FredVDD Win User

Recent activity totally irealistc

Hi

On my Win10 kid's family account the recent activity report is totally out of range.

For instance 21h54 on Friday, 15h16 on Saturday while the total of the top apps for the whole week doesn't add up to more than 1 hour...

Realistic time would be between 2 and 3h/day.

The kid usually makes sure he logs out properly when done.

Does anyone have any clue?

Thanks

:)

FredVDD, Oct 6, 2019
  2. cl1001 Win User

Child account - Recent Activity & Web Browsing issues not collected

I tried the suggested action, but still not seeing any recent activities listed.

cl1001, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    Recent Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you have activated the copy of Windows 10 that you have recently installed?

If no, I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 6, 2019
  4. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Recent activity totally irealistc - Similar Threads - Recent activity totally

2. Totally lost on Authenticator recently don’t understand it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Totally lost on Authenticator recently don’t understand it!: Never had a problem with Microsoft computer to phone communication but now I am bewildered I’ll send a picture of what I’m talking about used to just text me to verify now this Authenticator has me all screwed no longer can I redeem my rewards!...
  3. Totally lost on Authenticator recently don’t understand it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Totally lost on Authenticator recently don’t understand it!: Never had a problem with Microsoft computer to phone communication but now I am bewildered I’ll send a picture of what I’m talking about used to just text me to verify now this Authenticator has me all screwed no longer can I redeem my rewards!...
  4. Recent activity not logged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent activity not logged: I just went into my 'recent activity' in one of my outlook accounts, and the only activiy that was logged was my current session. Is there an explanation for this? I had logged on from other machines previously - and expected to see these logins.I am worried that I cannot...
  5. Recent activity not logged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent activity not logged: I just went into my 'recent activity' in one of my outlook accounts, and the only activiy that was logged was my current session. Is there an explanation for this? I had logged on from other machines previously - and expected to see these logins.I am worried that I cannot...
  6. Recent updates leave screen totally blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent updates leave screen totally blank: I was catching up on a few weeks of updates today and had to restart after a few batches. The last restart, I forget for what update, just left a blank screen as if no connection. Ive tried to restart into safe mode but nothing works, theres zero connection it seems to two...
  7. All active windows go totally transparent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All active windows go totally transparent: Windows 10 up to date as of today Jun-20 PC=Intel Nuc -NUC8i7HNK with builtin Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics Was working until a couple of months ago. Monitor Dell UP3216Q When I slide my mouse down and all the way right of my screen off the bottom right corner of my...
  8. Recent Activities

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Activities: is there a way to get rid of recent activities when I load Windows 7? This is no substituted for Favorites. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-activities/03678bfd-d8ef-4a19-a135-1baeebb95797
  9. Recent Activities Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Activities Display: Is it possible in Windows 10 to not show recent activity in Windows Explorer while keeping the lists of recent files for apps in the task bar? John49 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-activities-display/b08b5b56-5f38-4074-8fa5-f115a71688bf
  10. Recent activity check

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recent activity check: On checking my recent activity the map shows up from London area but I live in Wales. There are a number of these with different IP addresses - can someone please explain why this is. I ran Malwarebytes but nothing showed up and I also have BT virus security with nothing...