Windows 10: Recent BSOD

Discus and support Recent BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my laptop suffered a Blue Screen of Death. Some help would be appreciated if you could fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dal3y_823, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Dal3y_823 Win User

Recent BSOD

Recently my laptop suffered a Blue Screen of Death. Some help would be appreciated if you could fix it.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzBWKRJZFkWon1Dm-VmPyZDRgp5

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzBWKRJZFkWonwG7Vb8NHetU40N

:)

Dal3y_823, Oct 3, 2018
  2. axe0 Win User

Multiple BSOD errors started recently

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Recent BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please update your BIOS to version 1402
    P8Z77-V LK | Motherboards | ASUS Global

If this doesn't help, I would suggest to clean reinstall the display drivers
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 67923

axe0, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Recent BSoD Issues.

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing a BSOD issue with your computer. These may include an outdated device driver or corruption within your system files. Answering the following questions may help us in uncovering the underlying cause of the
    issue:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to install all pending updates on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Moreover, we recommend following the steps provided from this article in order to troubleshoot the issue.

Let us know if you need further help.

Darian Tab, Oct 3, 2018
  4. slozomby Win User

Recent BSOD

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Recent BSOD

1. Recent BSOD - Similar Threads - Recent BSOD

2. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  3. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  4. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  6. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  7. Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..: i just did a fresh windows and after a while from setting all the drivers and softwares i got BSOD with error: KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED then the second time i got a : KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with tcpip.sysmany times i got this error without showing tcpip.sys and only...
  8. Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..

Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..: i just did a fresh windows and after a while from setting all the drivers and softwares i got BSOD with error: KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED then the second time i got a : KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with tcpip.sysmany times i got this error without showing tcpip.sys and only...
  9. Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.: I now am seeing tons of BSOD failures. I reinstalled windows hoping this would fix the problem. I now see that it hasn't, so I present the following minidump. If anyone can deduce the point of failure from this info I will be forever in your debt....