Windows 10: recent BSOD's

Discus and support recent BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi since a week or two I am starting to have frequent BSOD's on my laptop. I have the feeling it is associated to avira antivirus. When I try to do a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bowblow, Jan 2, 2016.

1. bowblow Win User

recent BSOD's

Hi since a week or two I am starting to have frequent BSOD's on my laptop. I have the feeling it is associated to avira antivirus. When I try to do a antivirus scan it always ends in BSOD even before the end of the scan. I tried reïnstalling the scanner, but no succes. In attachement you can find the minidump file.

Thanks

:)

bowblow, Jan 2, 2016
  2. auggy Win User

Blurry/Pixelated BSOD, Boot-Screen and Boot-Menu

Both the ASMedia and now the Intel driver are recent drivers hopefully the BSOD will not re-occur but if the BSOD does re-occur post back.

auggy, Jan 2, 2016
  3. after ms updates, booklet not shutting down completely

Recently, I was getting occassional BSODs upon shutting down Windows. Did a restore, and no more BSODs. Have disabled MS updates for the moment.

hemantkamat, Jan 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

recent BSOD's

axe0, Jan 3, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Remove KMSpico before we can proceed per the forum rules.
    KMSpico is known for cracking software and piracy is against the rules.
    If you haven't done anything for cracking, keep it that way and remove thoughts and stuff *Smile

Forum rules

axe0, Jan 4, 2016
  6. bowblow Win User
    What is this KMSpico, could this be on the computer when I bought it (I bought it second hand).
    How can I uninstall it and will it have any other consequences? Could it be the source of the crashes?
    thanks

bowblow, Jan 5, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    KMSpico is used to crack software.
    You can uninstall it via 'Apps' in settings or via the control panel.

It doesn't look like it has been used, so no it is not the root cause.

axe0, Jan 5, 2016
  8. bowblow Win User

recent BSOD's

Hi,

It took me a while to get back to the computer, but I uninstalled this KMSpicido and made a new file. I hope you can help me now.
    Thanks

bowblow, Jan 15, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    It seems your system has been cleaned up, do NOT cleanup the system while troubleshooting, you may delete relevant data.

Check MSI for driver updates for everything, (re)install the most recent drivers.
    You have some outdated drivers, most of them should be updated with the driver updates from MSI

Intel Rapid Storage drivers need updating from MSI.
    Code: ffffd000`26ed6590 fffff800`d285d7c0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys iaStorA+0x5d7c0 4: kd> lmvm iaStorA start end module name fffff800`d2800000 fffff800`d2ab6000 iaStorA T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: iaStorA.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\iaStorA.sys Image name: iaStorA.sys Timestamp: Mon Oct 28 22:15:26 2013 (526ED3EE) CheckSum: 0009FA1B ImageSize: 002B6000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

10. bowblow Win User
    Hi,

I looked on the msi website, but can not find the drivers there. I can find them on the intel site, but they say that you should take drivers from your manufacturer as there could be special configurations. Could you please help me finding the correct drivers.
    Thanks

bowblow, Jan 16, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    I can, but I would need more system specs from your laptop.
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

recent BSOD's [​IMG]

recent BSOD's [​IMG]

12. axe0 New Member
    The model number of your laptop is missing.
    I can check it in the logs, but won't always be able to do so which is why I would need you to add it *Smile

13. axe0 New Member

recent BSOD's

Please use below link to download the drivers, it leads you to MSI drivers page.
    MSI Global 64

Thema:

recent BSOD's

1. recent BSOD's - Similar Threads - recent BSOD's

2. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.: I now am seeing tons of BSOD failures. I reinstalled windows hoping this would fix the problem. I now see that it hasn't, so I present the following minidump. If anyone can deduce the point of failure from this info I will be forever in your debt....
  3. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.: I now am seeing tons of BSOD failures. I reinstalled windows hoping this would fix the problem. I now see that it hasn't, so I present the following minidump. If anyone can deduce the point of failure from this info I will be forever in your debt....
  4. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  6. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  7. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  8. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  9. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

10. Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service: Hello, since updating to the newest version of Windows 11 Pro I've had problems with starting my system. Notably it crashes with a BSOD like 2-3 times at startup and it's a gamble whether it will progress normally or not. It works fine for about 10 seconds and then it...