Windows 10: Recent Documents

Discus and support Recent Documents in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there was way to set up Win 10 so I can find /view recent documents as was the case in Win 7? 27016 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by carrotmuseum, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Recent Documents

Is there was way to set up Win 10 so I can find /view recent documents as was the case in Win 7?

:)

carrotmuseum, Oct 18, 2015

2. Recent Document is not Download

Since the issue persists after performing a soft and hard reset, we highly recommend that you use the
    Windows Device Recovery Tool to revert and install the latest compatible update for your specific phone model. You can download the tool by clicking
    here.

This tool requires a PC and will delete all your personal data and settings. We highly encourage you to back up your data by following the instructions provided on this
    link.

For more information, you can check Windows Device Recovery Tool: FAQ.

Let us know if you need more assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Shaira Cay, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Recent Document is not Download

Hi Mahbubur,

Just to clarify your concern, may we know if you're able to open your Excel files using a different device? If yes, we suggest that you try uninstalling and re-installing the Excel application. Please ensure that you're connected to a stable Wi-Fi network
    to successfully download and open the file.

Let us know if you need more help and we'll be glad to assist you.

Shaira Cay, Oct 18, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Recent Documents

Hello carrotmuseum, *Smile

If you like, all recent items are in File Explorer -> Quick access (navigation pane) under Recent files.

Brink, Oct 19, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Right click on Word, Excel, Notepad, Wordpad and you will see a list of recent files used by that program, I have these pinned to the Taskbar so I can right click, pick the document or files I want and poof, I'm there.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Recent Documents

1. Recent Documents - Similar Threads - Recent Documents

2. I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open: I recently did the updates - 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 and 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 - and after that, I can't open any of my Microsoft...
  3. I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently did an update - and now none of my documents open: I recently did the updates - 2024-04 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for Windows 11, version 23H2 for x64 KB5036620 and 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893 - and after that, I can't open any of my Microsoft...
  4. Windows 10 taskbar Search no longer saving recent *documents*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 taskbar Search no longer saving recent *documents*: Within the last week of so, I've noticed that when I use the Windows 10 taskbar Search button to find things, it no longer shows my recent *documents*. If I search for and find an app, then the next time I use the Search button, that app is indeed shown under the pop-up...
  5. Windows 10 taskbar Search no longer saving recent *documents*

Windows 10 taskbar Search no longer saving recent *documents*: Within the last week of so, I've noticed that when I use the Windows 10 taskbar Search button to find things, it no longer shows my recent *documents*. If I search for and find an app, then the next time I use the Search button, that app is indeed shown under the pop-up...
  6. Windows 10 taskbar Search no longer saving recent *documents*

in Cortana
  7. Files which I have not used in years are showing up as recent documents in windows explorer

Files which I have not used in years are showing up as recent documents in windows explorer: Hello,I opened my computer up this evening to find a number of files which I have not used in several years in some cases appearing in my recent files list in Windows explorer. I was on this computer just yesterday and there are about 35 items which show as having been used...
  8. Files which I have not used in years are showing up as recent documents in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files which I have not used in years are showing up as recent documents in windows explorer: Hello,I opened my computer up this evening to find a number of files which I have not used in several years in some cases appearing in my recent files list in Windows explorer. I was on this computer just yesterday and there are about 35 items which show as having been used...
  9. Documents showing in recent when not opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents showing in recent when not opened: I have noticed that every time I open file explorer, the recent list shows a random 10 documents which are stored on onedrive that I haven't accessed on this or any other device. I am the only one with access to the device and the onedrive folder....
  10. Documents showing in recent when not opened

Documents showing in recent when not opened: I have noticed that every time I open file explorer, the recent list shows a random 10 documents which are stored on onedrive that I haven't accessed on this or any other device. I am the only one with access to the device and the onedrive folder....