Windows 10: Recent e-mails disappear too fast

Discus and support Recent e-mails disappear too fast in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Once I glance at an e-mail message, it's removed, disappears altogether and can be found only (sometimes) through Search Mail, a headache! I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AngelaBrennan, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Recent e-mails disappear too fast

Once I glance at an e-mail message, it's removed, disappears altogether and can be found only (sometimes) through Search Mail, a headache! I want to return later to peruse, answer, and sometimes to copy data. How can I change this system?

Now I cannot submit because your "Windows topics don't include e-mail, so I'm doubly frustrated!!

:)

AngelaBrennan, Mar 22, 2019
  2. vallero Win User

windows mail app emails disappeared

Suddenly my e-mails for the past two days have disappeared. They were in the 'inbox' then suddenly the most recent date was two days earlier, I looked in the 'deleted' folder and they are not there, nor at they in any other folder. There are some important messages that I would like to recover. Is it possible?

thanks in advance for any suggestions

vallero, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    e-mails disappear

Hi Lisel,

For us to determine why your email messages disappear after reading it, please provide the following information:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue? Were there any changes made or Windows update that was recently installed on your device prior to this issue?
    • Which Mail app are you using? Is it Windows 10 Mail app or Outlook Mail app? If you're using Outlook Mail app, please provide the version. To check that, click on this
      link.
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Recent e-mails disappear too fast

e-mails disappear

I bought a new computer and am trying to sync my e-mails. So far any new e-mails that appear, disappear after being read. The old e-mails are not visible. What can I do? My e-mail server is sympatico.ca. Everything works fine on my old computer

LiselBordeleau, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Recent e-mails disappear too fast

1. Recent e-mails disappear too fast - Similar Threads - Recent mails disappear

2. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  3. E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mails are disappearing from my Windows 10 Mail inbox: I have an @outlook e-mail address and pay 5$ a month for it. I'm using Windows 10 and the Windows 10 Mail App on my PC and laptop and the Outlook app on my Android phone.In the last two weeks two e-mails have randomly disappeared from my inbox without me moving them ever....
  4. Mouse too fast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse too fast: Hey, my mouse is running too fast, tried everything, reinstalling my windows and drivers, nothing works pls help. ps. It started after an Windows opdate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-too-fast/554498a7-bf8d-4db2-9f16-95a20c5e5e88
  5. E-Mails

E-Mails: I am unable to access my e-mails Can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/d3f0b5f4-36d9-45b1-9182-59da55e78e88
  6. Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dialog boxes disappear too fast to use: I am running WIndows 10 on a Surface tablet. I just upgrade to Edge. Looks like a mistake. I now have dialog boxes that flash so fast that I barely know they actually appear. Therefore I cannot use them. I am using Word and trying to delete rows and double click the...
  7. e mails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e mails: how do i get my email from popping up on the side when i log into my internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mails/70e3c41b-1a94-4536-9877-60e75ae7f8b8
  8. WIN10 E-Mail Accounts Disappeared

WIN10 E-Mail Accounts Disappeared: I opened Win10 Email icon this morning, as I have for two years. All three accounts, their names/links, and all related kazillion folders disappeared! It was as if nothing was ever set up. I reset one account associated with outlook and my Windows "administrator." The...
  9. Mail app downloading too many e-mails

Mail app downloading too many e-mails: Hi, I have a Hotmail account that I use through the Windows mail app. I have always set it to sync only e-mails from the last month, but recently it has changed by itself to sync all e-mails. I changed it back to one month, but all my old emails still displayed. I tried...
  10. Toolbars icons disappear too fast

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbars icons disappear too fast: When I click on an icon in the toiol bar it does not give me time to open it. I have to rigth click hold and the if i am fast I can open it with the left click. Is there a way to change the timing? TRhank you all 59624