Windows 10: Recent insder build failed CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED No restore point set canot reboot HELP!!!!

Discus and support Recent insder build failed CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED No restore point set canot reboot HELP!!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What can i do now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimAdams3, Oct 5, 2019.

1. JimAdams3 Win User

Recent insder build failed CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED No restore point set canot reboot HELP!!!!

What can i do now?

:)

JimAdams3, Oct 5, 2019
  2. John de K Win User

Critical_Process_Died error. Can't reboot

I get a Critical_Process_Died error (probably after last Windows10 update). I can't reboot my computer anymore, not even in save mode. I can only get a Command prompt.

When I try to use a restore point I get an error that I have to switch on system security, even though I can see the restore points.

I can try to reset the PC, but then I lose all my apps.

Does anybody have another suggestion? Thanks

John de K, Oct 5, 2019
  3. restore points disappear after reboot only have vista no xp

losing restore points on reboot

well i spoke to soon again i started losing my restore points on reboot again so its not revo this realy sucks

skellattarr, Oct 5, 2019
  4. BernzDiaz Win User

Recent insder build failed CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED No restore point set canot reboot HELP!!!!

I want to return my Dell Inspiron N7110 back to original setting but have no restore points

• Dear Mr. Romel Ram,

I will answer your questions according

It is possible that the restore points may have been corrupted or deleted. For us to properly isolate your issue, we'd like to ask some questions:

Answer: Yes , I accidentally deleted the restore points during the process of rebooting it.
      • Are you referring to restoring your computer to its original settings like it was new? Answer: Yes
      • When did the issue start? Answer: Last month
      • Did you encounter any error messages? Answer: Yes
      • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue? Answer: No
      • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue? Answer: All trouble shooting that the computer ask me
      • Which Windows version/build is currently installed on your computer? To check, type winver in the search bar. Answer: It all started maybe when its doing update on Windows 10 but it would do errors.

I need a generic restore point or re-instate it to its original version.
      Thank for your big help.

Sincerely,

Mr. B. Diaz

• or

BernzDiaz, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Recent insder build failed CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED No restore point set canot reboot HELP!!!! - Similar Threads - Recent insder build

2. Restore point failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore point failed: Hello.i try to restore point after unistallation of asus armoury crate and the process stack for hours to restore windows registry.I have norton 360 and disable tamber protection...
  3. Restore point failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore point failed: Hello.i try to restore point after unistallation of asus armoury crate and the process stack for hours to restore windows registry.I have norton 360 and disable tamber protection...
  4. Restore Windows when restore point failed

Restore Windows when restore point failed: My laptop is caught in the automatic repair loop, and when I tried to restore a restore point, that method somehow failed. I planned to give it another try but the system showed no restore point was made.Is there another way to restore my Windows apart from the restore point?...
  5. Setting a Restore Point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setting a Restore Point: I wanted to set a restore point in Windows 10 21H2 and found that system protection for the C drive 500GB SSD was turned off. I selected the C drive and went to configure it to turn on and received this message "Using system protection on a drive that contains system image...
  6. Setting a Restore Point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting a Restore Point: I wanted to set a restore point in Windows 10 21H2 and found that system protection for the C drive 500GB SSD was turned off. I selected the C drive and went to configure it to turn on and received this message "Using system protection on a drive that contains system image...
  7. Setting a Restore Point

8. Restore point failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore point failing: Topic says it all. I am trying to restore to an earlier point and it never gets past “initializing” the VERY second it attempt to begin, the PC reboots and give me an error “could not restore from earlier point”My reason for doing this is I followed a guide that was suppose...
  9. System Restore point failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Restore point failed: I tried doing system restore point, In the process I got stuck so I did force shutdown, later laptop turned on, but I can't install any software and not even able to open Microsoft office. I tried sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth also but there...
  10. Some help with system restore point on latest Fast Build

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some help with system restore point on latest Fast Build: Trying to restore from latest fast build or uninstall updates So this was the first time in a long time, but the new insider build worked but then my computer crashed and it took me a while to get the repair mode in place. I tried to restore but it’s telling me I must enable...