Windows 10: Recent new directories

Discus and support Recent new directories in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Had some difficulty getting my system up and running, still don't know what the problem was but after it started running again, I found many new (old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EddieB1106, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Recent new directories

Had some difficulty getting my system up and running, still don't know what the problem was but after it started running again, I found many new (old dates) on the system and cannot explain them, maybe someone has some insight.
    Recent new directories [​IMG]

This one troubles me.

Recent new directories [​IMG]

These seem a little strange and have some files in them
    01/11/2020 06:57 AM <DIR> $WINDOWS.~BT10/18/2019 11:19 AM <DIR> $WinREAgent01/02/2020 08:59 AM 0 $WINRE_BACKUP_PARTITION.MARKER

:)

EddieB1106, Jan 20, 2020

2. Recent Directories in Windows 10

Hi Phil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Yes, the recent directory list is not available in the quick access and frequent directories list doesn't appear in the Quick access. As this feature is by design. So I suggest you to give your feedback in Windows feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Recent new directories

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Recent new directories

1. Recent new directories - Similar Threads - Recent directories

2. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  3. Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subject: Issue with USB-C Devices Not Connecting After Recent Windows Update: After updating Windows, I've noticed that certain USB-C devices no longer connect to my system. While these devices are recognized and appear in the Bluetooth and devices menu in Settings, they are conspicuously absent from my Device Manager. This issue has persisted despite...
  4. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  5. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  6. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  7. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?: Hi, after updating windows 10 to latest update my pc got stuck in an automatic repair loop and all troubleshoot options, including uninstalling recent update require admin account password which is allegedly incorrect even after resetting it using another pc. I also checked...
  8. Can I uninstall recent windows 10 update during automatic repair loop without admin password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Recent Items Directory Folder...Want to increase default of 150 items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recent Items Directory Folder...Want to increase default of 150 items: Windows 10 Home version...Recent Items Directory Folder in %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ has a default of 150 items. How do i increase this number to say 200? Is this default number stored in the registry or a Local Group Policy? Please note this has nothing to do with...
  10. Recent Items Directory Folder...Want to increase default of 150 items

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Items Directory Folder...Want to increase default of 150 items: Windows 10...Recent Items Directory Folder in %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\ has a default of 150 items. How do i increase this number to say 200? Is this default number stored in the registry or a Local Group Policy? Please note this has nothing to do with the Quick...