Windows 10: Recent Parts Upgrade - Now Experiencing BSOD and Sleep Issues

Discus and support Recent Parts Upgrade - Now Experiencing BSOD and Sleep Issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,First time poster here, so I'll try to follow proper protocol, but please let me know what else I can add to help you help me. I recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rildenif2, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Rildenif2 Win User

Recent Parts Upgrade - Now Experiencing BSOD and Sleep Issues

Hello,First time poster here, so I'll try to follow proper protocol, but please let me know what else I can add to help you help me. I recently upgraded parts in my computer, starting with RAM. I had 2 8GB strips running at 3000MHz through the AI Tweaker on my Asus ROG Strix x470-F Gaming motherboard BIOS. I now have 2 16GB strips that are marketed at 3600 MHz which I changed AI Tweaker to reflect. I started getting some BSODs, one with "Stop Code Memory Management". I believe they only happened when I was starting to put the system under some stress and utilizing roughly 16GB+ of the RAM

:)

Rildenif2, Dec 9, 2022

2. BSOD due to netadaptercx.sys after waking the PC from Sleep

Hi Prakhar,

The steps you suggested did not solve the problem. I am still experiencing the BSOD when waking the computer from sleep. If you have an other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisBarber2, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Recent BSoD Issues.

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing a BSOD issue with your computer. These may include an outdated device driver or corruption within your system files. Answering the following questions may help us in uncovering the underlying cause of the
    issue:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to install all pending updates on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Moreover, we recommend following the steps provided from this article in order to troubleshoot the issue.

Let us know if you need further help.

Darian Tab, Dec 9, 2022
  4. Tristsin Win User

Recent BSOD Issues

Recently started having BSOD issues. Not sure of the cause. Ran a Memtest overnight, found no errors over many passes. I do not think it's a RAM issue(I thought it was initially). I decided to do a driver verifier as that was the next obvious step, and it seems that's some drivers the cause of my issues, although I don't know how to fix it. The verifier BSOD'd, and then did a system restore. I will attach the necessary files.

Tristsin, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Recent Parts Upgrade - Now Experiencing BSOD and Sleep Issues - Similar Threads - Recent Parts Upgrade

2. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  3. Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently, my PC has started experiencing BSOD often.: Recently my PC having continuous BSOD with distinct stop code; the most recent one I can detect is IRQL not less or equal.I don't know my hardware is failing or it just corrupted window.Pls help...
  4. Recent Parts Upgrade - Now Experiencing BSOD and Sleep Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent Parts Upgrade - Now Experiencing BSOD and Sleep Issues: Hello,First time poster here, so I'll try to follow proper protocol, but please let me know what else I can add to help you help me. I recently upgraded parts in my computer, starting with RAM. I had 2 8GB strips running at 3000MHz through the AI Tweaker on my Asus ROG Strix...
  5. Recent Parts Upgrade - Now Experiencing BSOD and Sleep Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Parts Upgrade - Now Experiencing BSOD and Sleep Issues: Hello,First time poster here, so I'll try to follow proper protocol, but please let me know what else I can add to help you help me. I recently upgraded parts in my computer, starting with RAM. I had 2 8GB strips running at 3000MHz through the AI Tweaker on my Asus ROG Strix...
  6. Experiencing Frequent BSOD issue

Experiencing Frequent BSOD issue: Dear Community, I used to experience BSOD once a month and I'll just shrug it off. But lately, it's happening more frequently few times a week and twice last night! I have access to the memory dump, can someone please diagnose the problem on my laptop? Thank you!...
  7. recently upgraded to windows 10 BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recently upgraded to windows 10 BSOD issues: I am getting random BSOD's even just having a browser open seems to always be "system_service_exception" Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  8. Troubleshooting GPU issue, now experiencing BSOD during every boot.

Troubleshooting GPU issue, now experiencing BSOD during every boot.: Hello, First of all - I am currently unable (as far as my IT knowledge allows me) to provide you with a dump file because I am stuck in a boot loop. An overview of the current situation: A BSOD (Critical_Process_Died) happens during every boot. It happens a few seconds...
  9. BSOD after recent Anniversary upgrade

BSOD after recent Anniversary upgrade: Hi, I'm having issues with my windows machine crashing and rebooting (mostly after being put to sleep). Any help will be very appreciated! 59652
  10. Recent BSOD Issues

Recent BSOD Issues: Recently started having BSOD issues. Not sure of the cause. Ran a Memtest overnight, found no errors over many passes. I do not think it's a RAM issue(I thought it was initially). I decided to do a driver verifier as that was the next obvious step, and it seems that's some...