Windows 10: "Recent" right click programs in taskbar

Discus and support "Recent" right click programs in taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! My issue is that usually when you right click for example Steam or Chrome it shows you recently played games/recently opened websites you've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SomaTGW, Apr 17, 2016.

1. SomaTGW Win User

"Recent" right click programs in taskbar

Hello!

My issue is that usually when you right click for example Steam or Chrome it shows you recently played games/recently opened websites you've been onto... once again, my Windows 10 have stopped doing that, and I don't even know why.

:)

SomaTGW, Apr 17, 2016
  2. #MikeF Win User

How to launch an installed app outside of Store

Sorry, Windows Scan doesn't appear under Recently Added Programs. And if I search for "windows scan" with Cortana, the results list contains one entry that just points to the Store and the other entries don't allow a right click at all.

#MikeF, Apr 17, 2016
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Apr 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Apr 17, 2016
  5. SomaTGW Win User
    SomaTGW, Apr 18, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Great- some things are nigh impossible- others aren't.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. "Recent" right click programs in taskbar - Similar Threads - Recent right click

2. I cannot right click on taskbar program icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot right click on taskbar program icons: Windows 10, 22H2, build 19045.3324Of course, I have googled this and have found similar situations. I CAN right click on windows icon and the icons on the right part of the taskbar notif icon, time icon, network icon, etc.I CANNOT right click on pinned and open programs! I...
  3. I cannot right click on taskbar program icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot right click on taskbar program icons: Windows 10, 22H2, build 19045.3324Of course, I have googled this and have found similar situations. I CAN right click on windows icon and the icons on the right part of the taskbar notif icon, time icon, network icon, etc.I CANNOT right click on pinned and open programs! I...
  4. I cannot right click on taskbar program icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird bug - Right click on program taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug - Right click on program taskbar.: As anyone seen this bug yet? It's driving me nuts. I can't seem to pinpoint when it started happening. submitted by /u/Tharockus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y6biw5/weird_bug_right_click_on_program_taskbar/
  6. right-click on taskbar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right-click on taskbar not working: Did a little googling but no joy. If I right-click on date or icons for the running programs nothing happens. When I right-click on an empty bit of taskbar it works fine. Thinking I need to do an in-place install but would rather not not totally sure if it's a good idea....
  7. Can't right click taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click taskbar: Hi, today I started having a problem where I couldn't right-click on the task bar. I look up a solution that says to restart 'tiledatamodelsvc'. When I go to check, I notice that my system lacks this service and that even using PS Get-Service -Name 'tiledatamodelsvc' results...
  8. Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth + taskbar right click ?: I got two problems: 1# I just connected a bluetooth device, I see it and paired it, but when I click it on it only tells me 'Remove device'. How do I get info (like encryption level, signal strength, etc, etc, etc?) 2# If I right click on an item in my taskbar I get this...
  9. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  10. Can't right-click programs in taskbar to pin/unpin, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't right-click programs in taskbar to pin/unpin, etc.: In 7 I could right-click open programs in the taskbar to pin or unpin them. Since I use a "Quick Launch" toolbar instead of pinned items, I wanted to get rid of the pinned Edge, Explorer, and Store icons, but right-clicking them did nothing. I can shift-click them, but that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar right click faulty