Windows 10: Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News

Discus and support Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With gamescom and IFA now behind us, we’re taking a look at some of the hottest Windows gaming hardware announcements across various events—bringing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News

Source: Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
  2. 20mmrain Win User

Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    Recent increase in CPU temperature ... weird...

Seems you can read different comparisons and get different opinions, this one suggests that MX4 is better at idle but slightly worse at full load, where they are all similar is that actually, there is little difference between most of them so save your money and go for something listed thats cheap! *Cool Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News :cool:

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Thermal-Compound-Roundup-May-2011/1249/5

Tatty_One, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Jacko28er Win User

New Gaming Build

Hey all,

I'm looking to upgrade my PC as it's getting fairly old now and showing its age. Would you be able to provide me with some feedback on the below build.

I'm using a 1.5k budget.

Cheap Laptops, Tablet PC, and Cheap LED TVs | Ebuyer.com

The GPU isn't listed, but I will be using a GTX 970 and I also have a Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB mainly for my OS. (SSD was added recently to my current rig).

All feedback / suggestions welcome.

Many thanks,

Jacko28er, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Recent Roundup of PC Gaming Hardware News - Similar Threads - Recent Roundup Gaming

2. Recently got a hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently got a hardware error: I was playing a game and it crashed, and I checked the reliability monitor and I got a hardware error. Can anyone help?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎13/‎2022 22:34StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  3. Recently got a hardware error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently got a hardware error: I was playing a game and it crashed, and I checked the reliability monitor and I got a hardware error. Can anyone help?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎13/‎2022 22:34StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  4. Recently got a hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hardware failure caused BSOD. No recent hardware changes.: DescriptionEen probleem met de hardware heeft ervoor gezorgd dat Windows niet meer goed werkt.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 3003Parameter 2: ffff878af5ceb538Parameter 3: 40010000Parameter 4: 0Versie besturingssysteem:...
  6. Game News

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game News: WW3 finally is getting an update And Ubisoft is revealing a brand new Tom Clancy game Tweet— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter 182727
  7. Hardware Error on Gaming PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error on Gaming PC: I recently bought a new gaming PC prebuilt and got it from CYBERPOWERPC. I have had it for not even a month yet, and I am genuinely upset with how things are going with it right now. I downloaded GTA V on my PC and then it started having issues. It started to shut down my...
  8. Recent PC upgrade - Unable to activate windows using "I recently changed hardware on this...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent PC upgrade - Unable to activate windows using "I recently changed hardware on this...: Hello, I spoke to a technical assistant today under case ref: 1467036964. He asked me to try as a different user then we got disconnected so i'm left in the dark. I recently upgraded my outdated computer. I changed the following components; CPU, Motherboard, Ram & added...
  9. OneNote July roundup

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote July roundup: This month the OneNote team is pleased to release new capabilities to enhance inking, clipping content from the web and working with others. We have a lot of great things to share with you, so let’s dive right in. Inking with OneNote Ink effects—Sometimes a simple color...
  10. OneNote October roundup

in Windows 10 News
    OneNote October roundup: This month, the OneNote team focused on updating our Android app to launch new features and bring back some fan favorites. We are also introducing new ways to embed content types and improving usability on shared devices. New to the OneNote for Android app Password...