Windows 10: Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use...

Discus and support Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't use much of anything, need computer for job. Is there a way to uninstall the upgrades? Are there fixes for the multiple problems caused by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sonnic737, Oct 9, 2019.

1. sonnic737 Win User

Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use...

I can't use much of anything, need computer for job. Is there a way to uninstall the upgrades? Are there fixes for the multiple problems caused by the upgrades? Thanks!

:)

sonnic737, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Problem printing multiple copies

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to print multiple copies using your Brother MFC-LW8900CDW printer, we will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to try steps mentioned in When
    printing multiple copies or a multi-page document, only a single copy or page is printed - Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to restart Print Spooler service. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key
      + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Print Spooler, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.

You may also refer the Brother article
    How to print multiple copies or use the collate feature within the Windows printer driver

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use...

Print job not going inot queue

Hi Domenic,

Your concern about the device not printing after the recent update can be caused by a change on its configuration/settings or missing/outdated driver. As an initial step to troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    article
    on how to fix any printer or printer settings related errors. The article includes the printing troubleshooter which will scan and fix these errors. Once you're done performing the steps, check if the issue persists.

For any results, kindly update this thread.

Rey Bel1, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use... - Similar Threads - Recent Sept 2019

2. Upgraded to windows 10 can print but wont scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgraded to windows 10 can print but wont scan: After upgrading to windows 10 from 8.1, my HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M29w will print but not scan. If there is nothing in the glass it will save an empty document. Crazy I know.*Moved from feedback....
  3. Upgraded to windows 10 can print but wont scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgraded to windows 10 can print but wont scan: After upgrading to windows 10 from 8.1, my HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M29w will print but not scan. If there is nothing in the glass it will save an empty document. Crazy I know.*Moved from feedback....
  4. windows Fax and scan wont print or send recent files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows Fax and scan wont print or send recent files.: I use Windows 10. Everything has been working fine, This morning Windows fax and Scan stopped sending new fax or printing recent received fax. I can print older faxes .I can go to where the fax are stored on C drive and print those.I have read others some others say the same...
  5. windows Fax and scan wont print or send recent files.

windows Fax and scan wont print or send recent files.: I use Windows 10. Everything has been working fine, This morning Windows fax and Scan stopped sending new fax or printing recent received fax. I can print older faxes .I can go to where the fax are stored on C drive and print those.I have read others some others say the same...
  6. Fax & Scan Suddenly Can't Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fax & Scan Suddenly Can't Print: My fax and scan app can't print faxes anymore including 'print to PDF,' both MS and Adobe. Weirdly, it can print faxes from Sept 15 or earlier, but nothing from Sept 22 forward.What the. . ....
  7. Fax & Scan Suddenly Can't Print

Fax & Scan Suddenly Can't Print: My fax and scan app can't print faxes anymore including 'print to PDF,' both MS and Adobe. Weirdly, it can print faxes from Sept 15 or earlier, but nothing from Sept 22 forward.What the. . ....
  8. Multiple scanning error warnings

Multiple scanning error warnings: I get the message on W10 'Scan error . An error occurred while scanning. Would you like to try again. ' I get multiple messages all the same. There is a countdown of about 30 secs then the messages disappear, until they come back. I am not scanning anything and the...
  9. Why there is no Sept, Malicious Removal Tool for Sept. 2019?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why there is no Sept, Malicious Removal Tool for Sept. 2019?: I have successfully down loaded KB4511555 and KB451615 for the month of September, but I did not get the Sept. Malicious Removal Tool for September. I am currently running on Windows 10 version 1903, OS Build 18362.356....
  10. Can't print multiple copies

Can't print multiple copies: Lately, I can only print one copy of a document at a time. This is true for every program I've tried, and for both my printers. 94565