Windows 10: Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use...

Discus and support Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't use much of anything, need computer for job. Is there a way to uninstall the upgrades? Are there fixes for the multiple problems caused by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sonnic737, Oct 9, 2019.

1. sonnic737 Win User

Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use...

I can't use much of anything, need computer for job. Is there a way to uninstall the upgrades? Are there fixes for the multiple problems caused by the upgrades? Thanks!

:)

sonnic737, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Problem printing multiple copies

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to print multiple copies using your Brother MFC-LW8900CDW printer, we will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to try steps mentioned in When
    printing multiple copies or a multi-page document, only a single copy or page is printed - Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to restart Print Spooler service. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key
      + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Print Spooler, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.

You may also refer the Brother article
    How to print multiple copies or use the collate feature within the Windows printer driver

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use...

Print job not going inot queue

Hi Domenic,

Your concern about the device not printing after the recent update can be caused by a change on its configuration/settings or missing/outdated driver. As an initial step to troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    article
    on how to fix any printer or printer settings related errors. The article includes the printing troubleshooter which will scan and fix these errors. Once you're done performing the steps, check if the issue persists.

For any results, kindly update this thread.

Rey Bel1, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Recent (Sept 2019) Windows upgrades caused multiple errors. Can't print, scan, or use... - Similar Threads - Recent Sept 2019

2. Can't print using OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't print using OneNote: First off I have no idea what One Note is and why I have it. But tonight when I tried to go and print a Word Pad file, I got a blinking icon in my taskbar saying "Welcome to One Note". It keeps asking me where I want to put the printout, My NoteBook, Quick Notes, other...
  3. How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan: Downloaded Window Scan. Using HP Office Jet Printer/Scanner. Cant seem to be able to scan multiple pages within one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-multiple-pages-on-one-scanned/ce53ab7d-2cb6-4469-b8f8-ec246016c41a
  4. Can't print using Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Can't print using Chrome: For a few days now, I have been unable to print anything while using Chrome. I've tried all kinds of trials to isolate the problem. No matter the web page, email, or document, if i initiate the PRINT command from Chrome nothing happens. Using all the same test parameters and...
  5. Can't print using Chrome

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't print using Chrome: For a few days now, I have been unable to print anything while using Chrome. I've tried all kinds of trials to isolate the problem. No matter the web page, email, or document, if i initiate the PRINT command from Chrome nothing happens. Using all the same test parameters and...
  6. Printing and Scanning

Printing and Scanning: Why would my HP Office Jet pro 6978 suddenly print a vertical blue line on every document and a very thin horizontal line at the top? When I scan to computer through HP Scan and Capture, it shows up with the vertical blue line now. I have changed nothing in my settings....
  7. Multiple BSOD errors started recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD errors started recently: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Nvidia GTX 570 ASUS P8Z77-V-LK Intel i7-3770k 3.50 GHz PSU: OCZ 700W Poking around the internet makes it seem like this is a rather common occurrence. Starting Monday (I think) I started getting artifacts all over my screen then my computer would...
  8. Printing but not Scanning

Printing but not Scanning: Hi everyone, I am using HP Deskjet Ink advantage 1515 and when I am trying to scan a page or a photo, the following error is showing: The HP Deskjet 1510 series was not found. This is something which happened today and never before. Although the error is showing that the...
  9. Can't print using Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't print using Network: Hi! I have Sercomm Vox 25, I plugged the printer to it using USB port. I set it and everything seems OK, but when I print it nothing happens. VOX25VOX25 (vodafone) 100524
  10. Can't print multiple copies

Can't print multiple copies: Lately, I can only print one copy of a document at a time. This is true for every program I've tried, and for both my printers. 94565