Windows 10: Recent Trojan Detection

Discus and support Recent Trojan Detection in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was recently notified that windows defender caught 7 trojan threats. Has anybody seen this before or have any experience with this specific... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by s0urshoes143, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Recent Trojan Detection

I was recently notified that windows defender caught 7 trojan threats. Has anybody seen this before or have any experience with this specific detection?

Six of the threats showed the following info:

Detected: Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml

Affected Items: amsi: C:\Windows\System32\wscript.exe

One of the threats showed the following info:

Detected: Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml

Affected Items: amsi: C:\ProgramData\TileIconify\TileIconifier\TileIconifier.vbs

My computer is acting perfectly normal. There are no unusual processes running and cpu usage is normal. Is it something I should be worried about or should I take any additional actions?

Thanks for your help.

:)

s0urshoes143, Oct 21, 2020

2. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone.
    I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection.
    Was just wondering if there might be other steps I need to carryout to be sure nothing spreads? Thanks!

Recent Trojan Detection [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Oct 21, 2020
  3. simrick Win User
    Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Can I just make an observation here?

From your pic, it appears that the executable OneDrive.exe has been flagged as a virus. This sounds like a FP (false positive) to me.

I would suggest you upload that file to VirusTotal website and see what comes up there.

I have the same file on my system in the same location and it's 536KB. I do not use OneDrive on this particular machine.

I do not think you are infected with anything. Did TDSSKiller find anything on that file?

simrick, Oct 21, 2020
  4. mikekilo Win User

Recent Trojan Detection

Network detects trojan on my device, Malware/avast can't find it.

I am a new uni student, I got an email from my uni network that they have detected Win.Trojan.Hadsruda on my laptop (they sent my mac address). And if I don't remove it in one day, they will lock my wifi out.

I have windows 10, I ran malware bytes and avast scans and nothing came up. I asked the front line techie of IT and he suggested getting a windows reset (while keeping files) because these trojans can't be detected easily.

Q1) Could it have been a false positive? Though I did get a request to update bit lord - which somehow 'crashed' and didn't go through 30 minutes before that incident.

Q2) Whats a suitable software to find and remove it

Q3) Is resetting preferrable? Can't trojan put it's tentacles in .doc and other non executable files?

mikekilo, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Recent Trojan Detection

1. Recent Trojan Detection - Similar Threads - Recent Trojan Detection

2. Trojan detected in my own script?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan detected in my own script?: I created a Visual Studio 2022 C# project for a game maker. In this project, I wrote a script to execute the code from the richTextBox1 in your game DLL. However, Microsoft Defender has flagged it as a trojan with the message "This program is dangerous and it executes...
  3. How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall PowerShell? Detected as trojan: Every time when my laptop is on I receive uncountable amount of virus alerts. All of them are saying that PowerShell is a trojan virus. How do I uninstall it or how do I fix the problem? Also the "Threat blocked" messages all the way to the bottom of this list are for...
  4. Trojan detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan detected: Trojan detected on my PC: C:\Windows\Installer\W32/Trojan.DBH.gen!Eldorado - can anybody please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-detected/6fc82ac0-6b75-4bb7-b7dd-3e94e95843b0
  5. Trojan removed but detected again

Trojan removed but detected again: its saying this , everytime i click remove it keeps comming back what can i do[Original Title: Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-removed-but-detected-again/63bcf7c8-309d-444d-a5e8-fe09be75510a
  6. Microsoft Defender Detects powershell trojan

Microsoft Defender Detects powershell trojan: everytime i boot up my machine, windows defender detects this: CmdLine: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -command Invoke-WebRequest -URI https://iplogger.org/1hTS97 i remove it, but it justs keeps coming back, is there a fix for this?...
  7. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.: So, i had a file from my game cyberpunk2077, i made it zip and then windows defender said, it is a virus. I am really frightened, i made it quarantanne and this file just disappear from deskop. Is it false positive? I visited a website and there was wrote that it is an error...
  8. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan: i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window security was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window security is popping up and...
  9. Trojan detected by msert

Trojan detected by msert: Hi. I runned Microsoft Scanner (msert) and after a while the result was: "TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod → Partially eliminated." I have Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. How can I totally remove this Trojan? Thanks in advance....
  10. Trojan Detected in OneDrive

Trojan Detected in OneDrive: The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone. I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection. Was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Trojan:O97M/Mountsi.D!ml amsi: C:\Windows\System32\cscript.exe