Windows 10: Recent Update crash- mini dump file- Blue screen of death

Discus and support Recent Update crash- mini dump file- Blue screen of death in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently did a windows update. Here is my system info:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Julie_756, May 23, 2024.

1. Julie_756 Win User

Recent Update crash- mini dump file- Blue screen of death

Hello,I recently did a windows update. Here is my system info:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer ASUS System Model System Product Name System Type x64-based PC Processor AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, 4501 Mhz, 16 Cores, 32 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 0805, 11/4/2022 SMBIOS Version 3.5 Embedded Controller Version 255.255 BIOS Mode UEFI BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. BaseBoard Product ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI BaseBo

:)

Julie_756, May 23, 2024
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

Black Screen Of Death (with Mini Dump)

Where's the mini dump?

Please post a link to the dump file/s. "How to" instructions below.

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

Redirecting

XP ROCKS., May 23, 2024
  3. Blue Screen Of Death During Windows Update Configuring.

Hi Hitman,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of your Alienware laptop?
    2. What is the complete error message/code that you get when there is a Blue Screen Of Death?

The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at an invalid address while at a raised interrupt request level (IRQL). This is typically either a bad pointer or a page ability problem.

I suggest you to upload the mini dump files to know the root cause of the issue and troubleshoot accordingly.

Copy the Mini Dump files from C:\Windows\Mini Dump to your
    Desktop, zip up the files, and upload to the Cloud. Post the link for the same, so that we can examine.

Meanwhile, you may want to try the troubleshooting steps listed in Troubleshoot blue
    screen errors
    and check if it works for you.

For reference, you may also refer Bug Check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    and How to fix Error 0xA: IRQL_not_less_or_equal and check if this helps.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 23, 2024
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Latest update from Windows has caused blue screen of death?!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the computer?
    • Did you reinstall the update and the application after resetting the computer to factory settings?

We need crash dumps in order to know what is causing this issue and suggest the appropriate steps to follow.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the message along with the crash dumps. Dump files can be found in C:\Windows/Minidump/*.dmp.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try with the steps mentioned in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and see if it works.

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 23, 2024
Thema:

1. Recent Update crash- mini dump file- Blue screen of death - Similar Threads - Recent Update crash

2. Blue screen of death mini dump provided

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death mini dump provided: Can anyone establish the cause according to the dump? It happened just after my xbox controller wireless adapter was plugged into the USB. I have just changed my PSU after many BSOD issues which I had hoped to fix the issue and the last couple weeks has been fine, so I am...
  3. Blue screen of death mini dump provided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death mini dump provided: Can anyone establish the cause according to the dump? It happened just after my xbox controller wireless adapter was plugged into the USB. I have just changed my PSU after many BSOD issues which I had hoped to fix the issue and the last couple weeks has been fine, so I am...
  4. Blue screen of death mini dump provided

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recent Update crash- mini dump file- Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Update crash- mini dump file- Blue screen of death: Hello,I recently did a windows update. Here is my system info:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer ASUS System Model System Product Name System Type...
  6. Blue screen and help reading mini dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and help reading mini dump file: Hey guys, does anyone have exsperience reading / understanding the minidump file from event viewer? Was just doing normal gaming stuff and I had my first hard blue screen in what feels like ages, but also on a newer built PC from April. Maybe it requires some program to do...
  7. Blue screen and help reading mini dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and help reading mini dump file: Hey guys, does anyone have exsperience reading / understanding the minidump file from event viewer? Was just doing normal gaming stuff and I had my first hard blue screen in what feels like ages, but also on a newer built PC from April. Maybe it requires some program to do...
  8. Blue screen of death not generating dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death not generating dump file: Hello,I have a Dell inspiron 3670 Desktop using windows 10, not overlocked.After installing a new WD sn 750 SSD, I'm frequently getting BSOD where the collecting info stays at 0% even after 20 minutes, and no memory dump file is created.I followed the settings under "to...
  9. Blue Screen of Death Dump FIles

Blue Screen of Death Dump FIles: Been having trouble reviewing these dump files to figure out the cause of the "Blue Screen of Death". Computer has been getting the BSOD after we upgraded to 1909. Can anyone help with figuring out what could be the cause of this. Dump files below. Computer: HP 640 G3...
  10. Blue Screen Of Death Memory Dump File

Blue Screen Of Death Memory Dump File: Hello, I Am having BSOD's and cannot figure out why. I have a link to a compressed folder that has my Memory Dump Files, As Well As My InfoFile, And A Full System Readout From Speccy. If Someone Can, Please Hep Me Figure Out The Problem. Here Is The Link To My Compressed...