Windows 10: Recent Update Crashes Computer

Discus and support Recent Update Crashes Computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since the update last night my computer won’t boot up to the login page. It flashes on screen then locks on a black screen. Fix this ASAP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MicrosoftSucksolo, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Recent Update Crashes Computer

Ever since the update last night my computer won’t boot up to the login page. It flashes on screen then locks on a black screen. Fix this ASAP!

:)

MicrosoftSucksolo, Aug 13, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. Dyan Rey Win User

Recent Update Crashes Computer

Windows 10 Update and Computer is Running SLOW

Hello,

Given that there was an update that was recently installed on your computer, it is possible that there are underlying software issues in the operating system of your computer. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What specific update was recently installed on your device?
    • Are you also experiencing with the applications randomly crashing?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot by following the steps indicated on this
    link. It will help us to troubleshoot and determine what conflict is causing the problem.

Keep us updated with the result.

Dyan Rey, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Recent Update Crashes Computer

1. Recent Update Crashes Computer - Similar Threads - Recent Update Crashes

2. My computer crashes constantly since recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer crashes constantly since recent update: Hello,Since the most recent update, my computer keeps crashing. What is the contact info for the geniuses that **** up my computing property?Sara...
  3. My computer crashes constantly since recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer crashes constantly since recent update: Hello,Since the most recent update, my computer keeps crashing. What is the contact info for the geniuses that **** up my computing property?Sara...
  4. My computer crashes constantly since recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. A recent Windows update crashed my computer and caused major errors to appear .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A recent Windows update crashed my computer and caused major errors to appear .: Hello, yesterday an update came from Microsoft, so I downloaded it and it was stuck in the getting ready phase for almost 10 hours. When I forced the computer to shut down, everything was fine. However, I discovered three major problems with #1. Having trouble using the...
  6. Computer will not accept the most recent update

Computer will not accept the most recent update: My computer will not accept the newest windows 10 update. It will not apply it and backs out of it every time. Is there anything I can do to allow this update to load?...
  7. Recent Computer Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Computer Crashes: Yesterday, I tried to play Garry's Mod on my computer. I have a play record of over 200 hours on the game after owning it for about a year, and as such, I was very surprised to have it suddenly freeze up and stop working. I had to press and hold down on the power button on my...
  8. crash after recent update

crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  9. crash after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  10. Recent update causes game to crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent update causes game to crash: After the last update I get a game crash in COD 2 BO. I get a message of unhanded exception caught. I get a freeze screen that can not be closed without rebooting the computer. This is the event. Faulting application name: t6sp.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x50c7e945...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update kb4512507 crashing laptop