Windows 10: Recent update made my quicken disappear

Discus and support Recent update made my quicken disappear in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows update made my Quicken program disappear?!?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DMac275, Jul 29, 2020.

1. DMac275 Win User

Recent update made my quicken disappear

Windows update made my Quicken program disappear?!?

:)

DMac275, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Quicken ID not recognized in Quicken 2019 after 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply with the following details in order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• When you say, “Quicken 2019 will no longer recognize Quicken” what happens when you try to sign in to Quicken 2019?
    • Do you receive any error message/code? If yes, what is the error message/code?

However, I suggest you to refer the Quicken article Quicken ID Sign In Troubleshooting and
    see if that helps.

For more information, you can refer the article
    Quicken ID Frequently Asked Questions

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't open Quicken using Microsoft 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to open Quicken on your Windows 10 computer. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Do you get any error message when you try to open Quicken?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Unable To Open Quicken for Windows After Updating To The Latest Release

Note: Before uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken, make sure to take a backup of the data.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Recent update made my quicken disappear

Windows 10 Error Code 2503 comes up when uninstalling Quicken. Unable to uninstall quicken. How do I correct this problem?

Hello,

• How did you try to uninstall Quicken?

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps.

• Using the Windows search feature, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel Desktop app to open.
    • Choose Programs.
    • Under Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a Program.
    • Find Quicken in the list of programs. They are alphabetically ordered. Highlight it by clicking on it once.
    • Click on Uninstall at the top of the list and follow through the prompts until the program is removed.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact Quicken support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken?scid=qkn_cntctus_gen82227

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Recent update made my quicken disappear

1. Recent update made my quicken disappear - Similar Threads - Recent update made

2. Quicken not working with recent Microsoft Update Sept/ Oct 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quicken not working with recent Microsoft Update Sept/ Oct 2023: Prior to August 28, 2023 Quicken was working on my computer.I left the country for 6 weeks - leaving my computer at home - and when I returned Windows / Edge had updated and now Quicken is not working.I have uninstalled & reinstalled Quicken. It will open, but just 'spins'.I...
  3. Quicken not working with recent Microsoft Update Sept/ Oct 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quicken not working with recent Microsoft Update Sept/ Oct 2023: Prior to August 28, 2023 Quicken was working on my computer.I left the country for 6 weeks - leaving my computer at home - and when I returned Windows / Edge had updated and now Quicken is not working.I have uninstalled & reinstalled Quicken. It will open, but just 'spins'.I...
  4. My cat made my browsers disappear

My cat made my browsers disappear: I have Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with an extra monitor. My cat walked across my keyboard the other day. I had 2 diff browsers open Brave and Firefox each with multiple tabs open, they disappeared. It seemed like the swooped left into oblivion. I relaunched Brave from the...
  5. My cat made my browsers disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    My cat made my browsers disappear: I have Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with an extra monitor. My cat walked across my keyboard the other day. I had 2 diff browsers open Brave and Firefox each with multiple tabs open, they disappeared. It seemed like the swooped left into oblivion. I relaunched Brave from the...
  6. My cat made my browsers disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Recent windows 11 update made my laptop buggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent windows 11 update made my laptop buggy: I updated my windows 11 laptop recently. after updating, the start menu and the taskbar reverted back to the windows 10 style, the start menu won't come up, taskbar isn't showing all of my pinned apps, I'm unable to access the settings menu, time and date isn't on the screen,...
  8. Recent windows 11 update made my laptop buggy

Recent windows 11 update made my laptop buggy: I updated my windows 11 laptop recently. after updating, the start menu and the taskbar reverted back to the windows 10 style, the start menu won't come up, taskbar isn't showing all of my pinned apps, I'm unable to access the settings menu, time and date isn't on the screen,...
  9. Most recent update made my headphones not work...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most recent update made my headphones not work...: Hello, hoping for some assistance. The most recent Windows Update installed last night, and ever since, I've been unable to hear anything through my headphones. If they're plugged in, I'll still get speaker output. I've tried all of the common solutions--there are no hidden...
  10. Recent update made windows unbootable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recent update made windows unbootable: Hi, the latest windows update made it impossible for me to boot into windows. The system just restarts after the bios loads so I can't even get into safe mode or other options. I have a copy of Ubuntu on a second hard drive. Is there any way to fix my windows installation...