Windows 10: Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus

Discus and support Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello All, This **** antivirus SEGURAZO is from Microsoft. I see all the places where they say if you install third party software, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShamsUK, Apr 13, 2021.

1. ShamsUK Win User

Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus

Hello All,

This **** antivirus SEGURAZO is from Microsoft. I see all the places where they say if you install third party software, or unintentionally ...etc.. etc. But the truth is Microsoft don't admit it as they are playing with you so that you get help or may be you end up spending some money to get this removed.

How i can say that ?

Answer - I never install any software or application in my system as i only use it for watching movies. But recently while switching off my system it had some sign which automatically says update and shutdown or update and restart.

So there was no other option to skip this step.

i did the same and what i see next the **** anitvirus automatically is installed.

This is something which does not get uninstalled easily and when it does it leaves traces which cannot be deleted

my email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

ShamsUK, Apr 13, 2021

2. nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

Hi Stanley

I am an independent adviser here to help. Have you tried the steps in the following guide for removal?

https://howtoremove-guide.cdn.ampproject.org/v/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

TechGuy_82, Apr 13, 2021
  3. nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

Hi Stanley

I am an independent adviser here to help. Have you tried the steps in the following guide for removal?

https://howtoremove-guide.cdn.ampproject.org/v/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

TechGuy_82, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus

nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus

stanleyjagodzinski, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus

1. Recent Update of SEGURAZO Antivirus from Microsoft / SAntivirus - Similar Threads - Recent Update SEGURAZO

2. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  3. SAntivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAntivirus: I dont know how I got it but I got SAntivirus on my PC and I dont know how to delete it, I have no administrator access to it and when I try to delete it it wont let me can someone please help...
  4. Recent Update from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Update from Microsoft: Just today I accidentally clicked on an update that popped up on my notifications. Post update, the color scheme seemed extremely weird. I even uninstalled the update but nothing has changed. The update said that it had new features for windows 10. There were 3 updates in the...
  5. Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Information about SAntivirus aka Segurazo Antivirus virus: Hi You guessed it! I'm back again with help topics, I wanna share some information about the bloody SAntivirus malware. I was a Segurazo victim 2 times, so I decided to share some information and experiences. Q&A What is Segurazo Antivirus or SAntivirus? Segurazo...
  6. I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant uninstall SAntivirus/segurazo: I cant uninstall my Segurazo/SAntivirus, so i got this santivirus thingy a day ago, i wanted to uninstall it, but it cant, so i go to control panel and uninstall the segurazo, it worked, but its still there on the task manager and on the folder, i cant delete the folder...
  7. Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Segurazo SAntivirus, how can I uninstall.: I can't delete this program from my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-santivirus-how-can-i-uninstall/bb4df52c-1c9e-45ae-883f-107e2c3e0e88
  8. Segurazo antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Segurazo antivirus: I have it on my pc I can't delete it cause I need perms from administrator and their uninstaller says you need to restart the pc but after I do it just stays installed and I can't uninstall it no matter how much I try....
  9. nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus: how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nstahow-to-unill-segurazo-antivirus/4450a715-83bf-4daf-b7bd-b732cb6bc5c6
  10. nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nstahow to unill Segurazo Antivirus: how to uninstall Segurazo Antivirus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nstahow-to-unill-segurazo-antivirus/8bae430c-5800-456d-a6a8-0987230ba2f9