Windows 10: Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office

Discus and support Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My device is a VAIO and I did have installed Microsoft Office 2016. After update I couldn't open any Word Power Point or Excel documents. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FlorinaTraicu, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office

My device is a VAIO and I did have installed Microsoft Office 2016.

After update I couldn't open any Word Power Point or Excel documents.

I uninstalled Microsoft Office and I tried to re-install it which took hours and finally failed and received the following message:

error code 30088-4.

To be able to work I managed to install Microsoft office 2007 but I am not happy as I am paying monthly subscription to Microsoft to have the latest version of Microsoft Office. Need an answer please.

:)

FlorinaTraicu, Oct 7, 2018

2. Microsoft Confirms Windows, Office 6-Month Update Cycle

Microsoft has been steadily increasing stability, features and, the company hopes, attractiveness of its latest Windows 10 operating system. Recently, its Creator's Update has brought, among other features, a performance-boosting Game Mode, a 3D version of the popular and (respectably ancient) Paint app, as well as increased privacy control, something users clamored for. Now, the Redmond company has confirmed that it's looking towards a six month update cycle for Windows 10 (thus aligning it with Office 365 ProPlus), looking to streamline and increase predictability of its support.

Microsoft released the Windows 10 Anniversary Update in August 2016, and the Creators Update made its public debut on April 11 2017, which is already close to the six-month update cycle the company is now confirming (seven months, in this case.) Now the company has confirmed that it plans to release its next step on the Windows 10 operating system on September 2017. From then on, updates should arrive in a steady cadence, on every subsequent March and September. Each Windows 10 feature release will be serviced and supported for 18 months, as is currently the case, and the company has also added that its System Center Configuration Manager will support this new aligned update model for Office 365 ProPlus and Windows 10, "making both easier to deploy and keep up to date."

Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 9e115beeb143_thm.jpg

Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 8565e55b8bba_thm.jpg

Source: Blogs.Windows.com, Tom's Hardware

Raevenlord, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Kaapstad Win User

Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office :D

Kaapstad, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office

1. Recent update of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Recent update Microsoft

2. I recently purchased windows 10 and microsoft office and neither of them will install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently purchased windows 10 and microsoft office and neither of them will install...: I recently purchased windows 10 and microsoft office and neither of them will install please help me and I cannot find contact information for microsoft...
  3. I recently purchased windows 10 and microsoft office and neither of them will install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently purchased windows 10 and microsoft office and neither of them will install...: I recently purchased windows 10 and microsoft office and neither of them will install please help me and I cannot find contact information for microsoft...
  4. I recently purchased windows 10 and microsoft office and neither of them will install...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft office not updating?!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft office not updating?!!: What should i do when my Microsoft office windows 10 mail cannot update in the Microsoft store? pleqase help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-not-updating/07afc291-075e-4e60-af00-e929c04a30ab
  6. Recent Microsoft Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Microsoft Windows Update: I have both Edge and Chrome browsers on my computer. Since the recent update I cannot download pictures from my gmail unless I've logged onto my gmail while on Edge. I also cannot save as a PNG file in google slides unless I'm in Edge, but some other functionality of google...
  7. Windows 10 update crashing Microsoft office

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update crashing Microsoft office: Hi all, I have been having trouble running Microsoft office software for a while now. When I open office software, such as word or powerpoint, it crashes not long after opening it with the message below: "Microsoft ____ has stopped working A problem caused the program to...
  8. recent microsoft update

recent microsoft update: After a recent microsoft update, my laptop keyboard no longer works. A stand-alone keyboard does work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-microsoft-update/5723a5eb-b2b1-48f8-b5f2-d4fa860decea
  9. Microsoft office recently deleted after update

Microsoft office recently deleted after update: I am so very angered by Microsoft's decision to do this. Why in God's name would they uninstall everything without at least giving a warning first? I currently work from home and use office on a regular basis as well as am in the middle of an online college course, only...
  10. Recent Windows 10 update broke Office 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Recent Windows 10 update broke Office 2007: One of the December 2017 updates to Windows 10 broke my Office 2007 installation. I tried using the repair mode on the CD, and I also uninstalled and reinstalled the entire suite. I attached a clip of what happens when I try to launch an Excel file. [img] Has anyone else...