Windows 10: Recent Update Problems Now for 5 Days

Discus and support Recent Update Problems Now for 5 Days in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Given the problems you've caused with the recent update, I'm trying to understand why there has not been an official acknowledgement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by T2UW, Mar 17, 2020.

1. T2UW Win User

Recent Update Problems Now for 5 Days

Dear Microsoft,

Given the problems you've caused with the recent update, I'm trying to understand why there has not been an official acknowledgement from the company? The lack of proactive communication to your customers is unacceptable and many computers have been made vulnerable to hackers and other unsavory issues. I am angry, frustrated and furious that as an organization there seems to be a lack of transparency and official efforts to own the problem. There are NO recent postings from the company about how to resolve the problem OR what Microsoft is doing to help customers....especially at a time when access to information is critical. Unacceptable, unethical and therefore, loyalty to your products are unwarranted. I hope that an alternate operating systems replacing Windows a the standard...... truly a horrible way to do business.

PLEASE PROVIDE AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE WITH AN EFFECTIVE FIX.... ASAP!

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Recent Update Problems Now for 5 Days

Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Recent Update Problems Now for 5 Days

1. Recent Update Problems Now for 5 Days - Similar Threads - Recent Update Problems

2. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after recent Update: An "Update" from a day or two ago required a restart which I did. But now I'm having problems launching standard applications Quicken, H&R Block which go into a "Not Responding" status after launch. When I look at my Update history it doesn't show the latest date of that...
  3. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after recent Update: An "Update" from a day or two ago required a restart which I did. But now I'm having problems launching standard applications Quicken, H&R Block which go into a "Not Responding" status after launch. When I look at my Update history it doesn't show the latest date of that...
  4. Problems after recent Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Recently updated, now constantly restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently updated, now constantly restarting: I recently installed a software update that was pending. After the update my ASUS laptop will restart when it should not be. This includes when I close the lid and when it’s unplugged and running on battery power. I’ve gone through all of the settings to try to get it back to...
  6. Regular BsoD's for 5 days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular BsoD's for 5 days.: On the 15th I got my first BosD's. The same day I factory reseted my PC and only downloaded stuff like Discord, TeamSpeak, GeForce Experience, EpicGames Launcher, Fortnite, Steam and Razer Synapse. Everything was fine until the 18th where I reguarly got BsoD's again. I didnt...
  7. Recent windows update problems

Recent windows update problems: Hello, in a recent update I'm getting 2 problems the first being "threat service as stopped restart now" where the restart button doesn't work and every time I start my laptop it wants to check the disk unless I stop it in time, no my disk has no errors and its an M.2 NVME...
  8. 5 BSOD in one day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5 BSOD in one day: Please help me. My computer is almost impossible to use. I asked a question before but no reply maybe someone missed it. This was the last thread and the one before. Since then I've had 5 bsod in one day today. Idk what is happening. BIOS up to date, all drivers seem to...
  9. Computer stuck on deleting recent updates for 2 days

Computer stuck on deleting recent updates for 2 days: how can i end the stuck on deleting recent changes * Moved from msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-stuck-on-deleting-recent-updates-for-2/73a7b990-c1a9-4dc7-8fae-284ada6e485d
  10. recent Asus update problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recent Asus update problems: I recently heard a new posting that some Asus updates brought some malware with it. One of our laptops is a basic Asus model and went black about the same time ...a couple weeks ago. Any news on this...?...