Windows 10: recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone

Discus and support recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently installed an update on my Microsoft phone with windows 10. It deleted all my contacts and all my messaging threads. The advice given on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IsaacRufus, Apr 23, 2019.

1. recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone

I recently installed an update on my Microsoft phone with windows 10. It deleted all my contacts and all my messaging threads. The advice given on support failed. How can i recover them?

:)

IsaacRufus, Apr 23, 2019
  2. Darksaber Win User

Microsoft readying update for Windows Mobile

All eyes are on upcoming Windows Vista, so it is easy to overlook other updates from Microsoft. They are working on an update of Windows Mobile, making it look more like Vista. It is still based on the Windows CE 5.x base, is called "Crossbow" for now and should be out in early 2007. The first Windows CE 6 based OS will currently carries the codename "Photon" and will be released in 2008. Microsoft also mentioned a one year cycle for new mobile OS versions from now on.

recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone wm5_crossbow_screenshot_thm.png

recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone crossbow2_thm.png

recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone crossbow3_thm.png

Source: MS Mobile News

Darksaber, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Cluster Head, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone

1. recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone - Similar Threads - recent update within

2. mobile phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile phone: why i cant remove the phone in my phone app in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-phone/d7016bbe-70cf-4a38-b11c-8ae6269cfac2
  3. Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 Update on Mobile Phones: The latest update for Windows 10 - OS Build: 10.0.14393.2551 has caused Outlook Mail and Calendar not to work? Has Microsoft said anything about a fix coming out on this?...
  4. Mobile Hotspot not working after recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot not working after recent Windows 10 update: After a recent Windows update, I can't turn on the mobile hotspot. Haven't had any issues with that before. When I click on the mobile hotspot button in the action center. The name of the hotspot appears for a split of a second and then the button toggles back to "mobile...
  5. Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to: How to: Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for Phones - Update to How to Update to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Builds for Phones [img] Information Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview for phones gives you a sneak peek at Windows 10 Mobile for phones. Windows 10...
  6. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Use Find My Device for Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information It's nerve-wracking when you can't find your phone. Whether it's truly lost, or just stuck between the sofa cushions, Find My Phone can help lay...
  7. Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows Store offers various apps that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free to download and...
  8. Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Reset Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Reset your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Resetting your Windows 10 Mobile phone will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All your personal content stored on the phone will be...
  9. Microsoft Preparing Windows 10 Mobile 10586 Upgrade for Windows Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Preparing Windows 10 Mobile 10586 Upgrade for Windows Phone: Microsoft Preparing Windows 10 Mobile 10586 Upgrade for Windows Phone Devices There’s still no word on the release date, though Windows 10 Mobile is expected to debut sometime this month, according to previous reports, but Microsoft still remains tight-lipped on any...
  10. Active Hours for Updates - Change in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Active Hours for Updates - Change in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Active Hours for Updates - Change in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Change Active Hours for Updates on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 14322, you can now set the time in which you are most active...