Windows 10: Recent upgrade on my surface pro2

Discus and support Recent upgrade on my surface pro2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after the upgrade of windows 10 in the last week (early July) my Adobe Photo shop program won't load my projects. I get a 'insufficient ram'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanSwan, Jul 13, 2018.

1. SusanSwan Win User

Recent upgrade on my surface pro2

after the upgrade of windows 10 in the last week (early July) my Adobe Photo shop program won't load my projects. I get a 'insufficient ram' notification. I have check there is nothing else running and prior to the update I had no issues.

:)

SusanSwan, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Recent upgrade on my surface pro2 :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Surface Pro2 with Win 10 NOT responding after latest upgrade. HELP!

Hi, After an upgrade last evening, which took a good 30 mins to complete, my Surface Pro2 with Win10, will not respond to any inputs after booting.

My screen will show my usual logon picture, together with date and time, but it will not respond to any thing. No swipping, no keyboard strokes, but I do feel and hear the haptic response from the Windows button on the screen. Yet, I can't get past the screen

Would DEARLY appreciate some help.

Thanks

KechuTrevino, Jul 13, 2018
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Advice required - Post Upgrade - Suspect Pro 2 is Bricked

Before try that, have tried resetting the UEFI options?

To reset the Surface Pro to the default UEFI settings, follow these steps:

• Press the Power button and the Volume Up button at same time while are starting the Surface Pro device.
    • Set Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to enabled.
    • Set Secure Boot Control to enabled.
    • Press Install Default Secure Boot keys.
    • Press Exit setup, and then save the changes.

Thema:

1. Recent upgrade on my surface pro2 - Similar Threads - Recent upgrade surface

2. 0xd0000225 on samsung galaxy pro2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xd0000225 on samsung galaxy pro2: Hi, My laptop shows tha error and don't let me login. I Alredy tried using the shift key but it doesn't open anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0xd0000225-on-samsung-galaxy-pro2/53f7a2aa-59fd-4d59-abce-ab8f78f64704
  3. 0xd0000225 on samsung galaxy pro2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xd0000225 on samsung galaxy pro2: Hi, My laptop shows tha error and don't let me login. I Alredy tried using the shift key but it doesn't open anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0xd0000225-on-samsung-galaxy-pro2/53f7a2aa-59fd-4d59-abce-ab8f78f64704
  4. Cool Edit Pro2 not playing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cool Edit Pro2 not playing: Cool Edit Pro 2 was working before Windows 10 Version 2004 in Administrator modefully functional. After updating to Version 2004 the program opens but does not allow me to play or hear the files I have open. I can edit the file and save the edits, but I can not hear the file...
  5. Sennheiser MB Pro2 dropping calls in Teams.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sennheiser MB Pro2 dropping calls in Teams.: Hi, Recently started using Microsoft Teams as a phone service and my MB Pro 2 headset frequently drops calls. I am working with Windows 10, and have the dongle that pairs the headset to my computer. I know this is an approved device for Teams, I just can't find what may...
  6. My recent upgrade with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My recent upgrade with Windows 10: Dear Community team I do hope you can help me with a serious problem. Microsoft asked me to do an upgrade recently. While this was being carried out I was asked by Microsoft Do you wish to restore your programmes and other settings. I replied yes! I sat in front of my...
  7. buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2: Recently I have a terrible reverberation coming from my speakers. It sounds very much like when a throat cancer patient has to use a vibrator to speak. I've checked the driver and it says I'm using the most current version. I've also unchecked the audio enhancements...
  8. Recent upgrade is problematic

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent upgrade is problematic: For the last couple months windows update has failed. Last time I waited two days and it always gets stuck round 80%. Now I'm getting this mandatory pop up to upgrade every week to no avail. I have never had this problem before. Is it microsoft or my PC? Can we somehow opt...
  9. Recent upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent upgrade: After recent update I now have an "activate Windows" watermark. My computer is a laptop that came with Windows pre-installed then I did the free upgrade to W10. I have no idea what the original product key was. Everything was fine until this last upgrade. The upgrade is also...
  10. Surface Pro2: Stuck with locked disk after win8.1->10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro2: Stuck with locked disk after win8.1->10 upgrade: Current situation: MS SP2 that does not boot, and the ssd is not formattable because it seems locked (same lock as when you hibernate the pc) I tried to upgrade from W8.1 to W10 with the upgrade tool in Win8 on a MS Surface Pro 2. The computer hangs on 56% so I reboot....