Windows 10: Recent upgrade to Windows 10.

Discus and support Recent upgrade to Windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ran an update yesterday for Windows 10 and I can no longer use Google Chrome. I've tried downloading it again, but nothing happens when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PSR174, Mar 11, 2020.

1. PSR174 Win User

Recent upgrade to Windows 10.

Ran an update yesterday for Windows 10 and I can no longer use Google Chrome. I've tried downloading it again, but nothing happens when I try to access/run Chrome. No error messages, just ignores the run requests. Any ideas or helpful hints.

:)

PSR174, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Recent upgrade to Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Recent upgrade

2. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  3. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  4. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.: I recently reinstalled windows, it is now Windows 11 home edition.. ! was running and purchase Windows 10 / 11 Pro upgrade. How do we remedy this? My order is visible in Microsoft accounts....
  6. I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.

I recently reinstalled windows. ! was running and purchase Windows 10!11 Pro upgrade.: I recently reinstalled windows, it is now Windows 11 home edition.. ! was running and purchase Windows 10 / 11 Pro upgrade. How do we remedy this? My order is visible in Microsoft accounts....
  7. recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...: recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on my desktop shown when i start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-i-upgrade-windows-10-to-11-after-that-a/c8309a5d-11fe-46fb-814f-18e25cf6726e
  8. recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...

recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on...: recently i upgrade windows 10 to 11 . after that a problem your license will expire soon on my desktop shown when i start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-i-upgrade-windows-10-to-11-after-that-a/c8309a5d-11fe-46fb-814f-18e25cf6726e
  9. I recently paid for Windows Pro upgrade and lost my CPU, can I move the Pro upgrade to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently paid for Windows Pro upgrade and lost my CPU, can I move the Pro upgrade to my...: I paid to upgrade my Windows 10 home to Pro so I could use Sandbox. Later I found out my system could not run it. I bought a new computer with 11 Home to fix the issue, can I Move my pro upgrade? I just bought the upgrade and I feel like I was cheated now that I am in the...
  10. I recently paid for Windows Pro upgrade and lost my CPU, can I move the Pro upgrade to my...

I recently paid for Windows Pro upgrade and lost my CPU, can I move the Pro upgrade to my...: I paid to upgrade my Windows 10 home to Pro so I could use Sandbox. Later I found out my system could not run it. I bought a new computer with 11 Home to fix the issue, can I Move my pro upgrade? I just bought the upgrade and I feel like I was cheated now that I am in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome crashes immediately windows 10 after upgrade