Windows 10: recent W10 update on my computer

Discus and support recent W10 update on my computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; IS it only me or did others get a bit upset with the recent,*Sad past 2 days worth of changes that have taken place in W10?? I had my W10 desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by corvair65, Jul 16, 2016.

1. corvair65 Win User

recent W10 update on my computer

IS it only me or did others get a bit upset with the recent,*Sad past 2 days worth of changes that have taken place in W10??

I had my W10 desktop set up with links to places that I use often, now all of that has gone and I'm wasting time trying to find the links that I could just click on.

I haven't been able to find anyway to go back to what I had. Any ideas??

:)

corvair65, Jul 16, 2016

2. Network drives on a home network

I was able to share files between both computers until a recent windows 10 update. My laptop, which is windows 7, and my desktop, which is windows 10 are both in the same workgroup. My W10 desktop can still read files from the W7 laptop, but after the
    W10 update, my W7 laptop can no longer access the files or the printer on the W10 desktop. Both computers are in the same homegroup. All of the folders that I want shared on the W10 desktop are still shared. Any help that can be provided would be appreciated.

ChristopherMuir, Jul 16, 2016
  3. can,t find printer after update

recent w10 update now refuses to find my printer

Derek Stephens, Jul 16, 2016
Thema:

recent W10 update on my computer

1. recent W10 update on my computer - Similar Threads - recent W10 update

2. Recent update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent update destroyed my computer: The most recent windows update has caused my windows to deactivate, cause my task bar, start up and search to stop working entirely. My recovery save is gone, I can not rollback to my previous windows update. I can't open up any up any thing other then settings and chrome. On...
  3. Can't scan from my printer since recent W10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't scan from my printer since recent W10 update: I and several others here can not scan any longer sine a recent W10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-scan-from-my-printer-since-recent-w10-update/70fccfc6-06f6-491c-9f25-89eb93c0615b
  4. Can no longer sacn since recent W10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can no longer sacn since recent W10 update: Since installing a recent W10 update, several printers different brands and models will no longer scan. How do we correct this or reverse what was done ?...
  5. Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did recent W10 updates cause crashes?: Windows 10 is freezing recently (existing programs such internet, windows UI-startup, Task manager, etc all freezes). However, I click still go into my drive folders (C Drive, D Drive) and open new files. I did virus scan, Prime95 tests (no errors), and monitored my heat (no...
  6. Recent update broke my computer

Recent update broke my computer: A week or so ago, I updated windows with the most recent update. The next day I turn it on to use it and it started up fine, got to the login screen fine but when I logged in my desktop was gone, all I had was the tool bar on the bottom. When I would scroll my mouse down to...
  7. recent massive update ruined my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    recent massive update ruined my computer: window just did a massive up date and now my graphics card isn't recognized. put in my installation disk and it won't allow it to run even after i clicked on run as an administrator. it was working fine until this update....
  8. Recent Update Crashes Computer

Recent Update Crashes Computer: Ever since the update last night my computer won’t boot up to the login page. It flashes on screen then locks on a black screen. Fix this ASAP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-crashes-computer/808edccb-a4f1-484e-b7dd-d5b44111d5f8
  9. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update: Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption). [ATTACH] Despite spending many hours trying to identify, so far I have failed to find a culprit. I have now collected the...
  10. W10 update makes my computer freeze

W10 update makes my computer freeze: My New laptop did an update two days ago, now it freezes when I leave it for more than 10 minutes, and I have to shut it down. It will suddenly restart when I'm working on something. I'm NOT happy...