Windows 10: Recent W10 updates removed Reliability Report history

Discus and support Recent W10 updates removed Reliability Report history in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dnadosanddonts [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dnadosanddonts, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Recent W10 updates removed Reliability Report history

/u/dnadosanddonts, Aug 5, 2020

2. Reliability history of updates apps

I use reliability history quite a bit to monitor what apps have updated. Has anyone noticed lately that the apps listed here are just gobbledegook? Rather than say what app updates it'll just say 'application-some number-submission'. It doesn't do for all of them but it does for most recent ones. For example mail calendar app updates the other day and it's name listed correctly in reliability history but today films tv, Skype and sway apps updated and just got this gobbledegook application-blah blah-submission. This isn't very helpful from Microsoft. I tested all our machines and this is across the board frustratingly

Scottyboy99, Aug 5, 2020
  3. How to clear recent file history from apps in the taskbar?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to remove the recent history in the task bar.

• Right click on the icon list which you don’t want to display.
    • Choose remove from the list or unpin the icon accordingly and check if it helps.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Beroun Win User

Recent W10 updates removed Reliability Report history

Windows Update History Gone

Hi Andre,

you did not read my post. I do exactly as you suggested but under Update History I read "No updates have been installed yet". Many updates were installed on my W10 PC including some yesterday, yet I get this message. Update History used to list all the updates
    installed by description and date!

When I click Uninstall Updates under Update History some recent updates are listed there!

Strange. Any clue?

Beroun, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Recent W10 updates removed Reliability Report history

1. Recent W10 updates removed Reliability Report history - Similar Threads - Recent W10 updates

2. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  3. Reliability History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Can someone explain why I am seeing this? My computer hangs frequently and I am seeing this in my reliability history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/2ab8e4d4-897a-4680-9456-2437ff53ebcc
  4. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  5. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  6. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Reliability Report Monitor

Reliability Report Monitor: Updated this week, can't access programs that used to work! Crashes with no error code, just exits back to the desktop! Any ideas, trying to use Exiftool and Gui for Exiftool for reading exif from photos. [ATTACH]...
  8. reliability history

reliability history: why my pc shows windows not properly shutdown in reliability history although I have never improperly shut it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reliability-history/15b03c5a-888f-4283-bd11-03755a8970ca
  9. Reliability history of updates apps

Reliability history of updates apps: I use reliability history quite a bit to monitor what apps have updated. Has anyone noticed lately that the apps listed here are just gobbledegook? Rather than say what app updates it'll just say 'application-some number-submission'. It doesn't do for all of them but it does...
  10. Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Update History vs. Reliability Monitor history: I've used gpedit to allow manual control of updates and manually download and install updates when available, and I set "Notifiy to download" option. That gave me control similar to what I had with Win7. Or so I thought. But the Reliability Monitor shows the installation of...