Windows 10: Recent Windows 10 Update Eliminates Dual Monitor Capapbility

Discus and support Recent Windows 10 Update Eliminates Dual Monitor Capapbility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recent update (April/May 2019) rendered my capability to extend my monitor view. What is require to regain that capability and or rolling back the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NICHOLASMOSES, May 19, 2019.

1. Recent Windows 10 Update Eliminates Dual Monitor Capapbility

Recent update (April/May 2019) rendered my capability to extend my monitor view. What is require to regain that capability and or rolling back the drivers?

:)

NICHOLASMOSES, May 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, May 19, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Windows 10 Dual Monitor issue

Hi Lisa,

For us to better assist you with your dual monitor issue in Windows 10, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue (Windows updates)?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve this?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, May 19, 2019
  4. Recent Windows 10 Update Eliminates Dual Monitor Capapbility

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Recent Windows 10 Update Eliminates Dual Monitor Capapbility

1. Recent Windows 10 Update Eliminates Dual Monitor Capapbility - Similar Threads - Recent Update Eliminates

2. windows 10 dual monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 dual monitor: So I use windows 10, much to my dismay, 7 was better, and when I have 2 monitors setup and go into fullscreen in a video game, whatever that was showing on one of my screens gets reset to desktop, and the tab of music or anime or movie that was open goes behind the fullscreen...
  3. Windows 10 Dual Monitors

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Dual Monitors: When I boot up windows 10 on a two monitor system the initial windows process starts on the secondary monitor then switches to the primary monitor when the welcome screen appears. Any thoughts to why this is happening....
  4. Dual monitors on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual monitors on Windows 10: Hey Everyone ! I try to be as clear as possible. I just bought a XP-Pen Artist 15.6 drawing tablet. I tried, as they say in the guide, to extend the displays. It did, but I can't "slide" or open photoshop or any other software on the tablet, as it's the secondary screen. I...
  5. Recently Dual monitors are swapped

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recently Dual monitors are swapped: Hello, Recently, dual montiors are swapped in Windows 10 Creators edition. In Settings - Displays 1 and 2 are placed Left and Right. When Detect is selected the positions are Right and Left or 2 and 1. Desktop is on Display 2, instead of Display 1. Samsung has...
  6. Dual monitor not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual monitor not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I've been woking with 2 monitors (DVI and HDMI connections) for several years. I've been working on Windows 10 as well as Ubuntu 18.04 and I've never had any problem with this. After a Windows 10 update, one of my monitors - the HDMI one - stop working. The power led is...
  7. Windows 10 with Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 with Dual Monitors: I am running a dual monitor set up on my gaming PC with Windows 10, every time I wake my computer up from sleep mode one of my monitors works but the other one says that the cable isn't connected. The only way that I have been able to get it to work again after waking up is...
  8. Dual Monitors not working with update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitors not working with update: i was previously on windows 8.1 and i had my dual monitors working just fine, after i upgraded to windows 10 my second monitor (wired with hdmi) doesnt work but the one with Dvi does 7651
  9. Dual monitors on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual monitors on Windows 10: I did this but they both show the same screen.*Wink The main screen is HDI and the other is DVI... Is there a solution for this. I want to put 3 on here. I want it to show different screens.*Eek 4004
  10. Eliminating second OS from dual boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Eliminating second OS from dual boot: I have Win 10 as the second of a dual boot with Vista. Each is on it's own hard drive. If I remove the Vista drive then win 10 won't boot as it is looking for winload.exe. Is there a way I can give it access to the winload.exe it is looking forand then uninstall Vista? If...