Windows 10: Recent Windows 10 Update Problem - 3 Monitor Setup and Taskbar Moving

Discus and support Recent Windows 10 Update Problem - 3 Monitor Setup and Taskbar Moving in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After restart power down (haven't tested reboot), taskbar keeps moving to center monitor, even after being locked down to far right.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tae Song, May 25, 2019.

1. Tae Song Win User

Recent Windows 10 Update Problem - 3 Monitor Setup and Taskbar Moving

After restart power down (haven't tested reboot), taskbar keeps moving to center monitor, even after being locked down to far right.

:)

Tae Song, May 25, 2019

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 25, 2019
  3. Primary taskbar has changed and can't move it back

I have a Surface Pro 3. My usual office setup is to have it connected to two Dell touchscreen monitors. I'll use one of the Dells as my primary monitor and the other Dell and the SP3 as secondary/tertiary monitors. I had the primary monitor as the place
    for my primary taskbar with the other screens only showing any windows open on those monitors.

I recently went on a vacation and took the SP3 with me. Strangely, the SP3 would not show any icons for open windows in the taskbar. I managed to get by, but it was annoying.

When I returned home and reconnected the SP3 to my office setup, the Primary Taskbar has moved to the SP3, and I can't find a way to move it back to the Dell I use as the main monitor.

I've tried resetting everything, but nothing seems to work. Any thoughts or suggestions?

B PaulConsulting, May 25, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Recent Windows 10 Update Problem - 3 Monitor Setup and Taskbar Moving - Similar Threads - Recent Update Problem

2. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  3. 3 Monitors Setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    3 Monitors Setup: How can I use 3 monitors 1 Dell Notebook and 2 Dell Monitors as extended screens using a VGA splitter? Could a Virtual Desktop Manager solve the Mirroring issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-monitors-setup/49f92c7b-ec69-42d2-ad0e-bc90c2636c35
  4. Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update

Problems with taskbar with recent cumulative update: Hi ,I have a problem with task bar , even though i did not launch the app or whenever i hover over them the overlay just remains over there . You can see it through the screenshot which im attaching below : so that is the problem . Its happening frequently since new...
  5. 3 monitor setup; cursor issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    3 monitor setup; cursor issue.: [ATTACH] Hi there, Monitors 1, 2 & 3 I just got a 3rd monitor (1) and decided to stack my current monitors vertically (2 & 3). Everything hooked up and works fine, but I can't seem to figure out how to move my cursor between monitors 2 & 3 without moving it through...
  6. Dual Monitors Taskbar Problem - Taskbar moves from secondary to primary monitor on wake

Dual Monitors Taskbar Problem - Taskbar moves from secondary to primary monitor on wake: I'm running dual monitors (1440p main, 1080p secondary) and I want my taskbar positioned on my secondary monitor. After the computer wakes up from sleeping the taskbar is always repositioned back to the primary monitor. 1) I will not reassign my 1440p main display to be the...
  7. 3 Monitor Setup Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    3 Monitor Setup Questions: Hey all. How would one connect 3 external monitors to the dell xps 15 9550? I currently have 2 monitors 24' 1920x1200 connected to my monitors. One is the hdmi to hdmi to a monitor, the other is the usb-c to display port on the other monitor. I also have a 3rd cable... usb-c...
  8. 3 Monitor Setup Lagging

3 Monitor Setup Lagging: I have 3 monitors...2 are 240hz 1080p and one is 1080p 75hz I have a 2070 and 16 GB 2600mhz but whenever I put any media item like youtube or an mp4 file on the 75 hz monitor it will lag and pause and buffer...and when it lags, my whole computer lags. But when i put media on...
  9. Windows 10 won't remember the setup of my 3 monitors monitors

Windows 10 won't remember the setup of my 3 monitors monitors: I have a laptop and 2 monitors. I work with the extended desktop on all of them, but each time i take the laptop home, Windows 10 forgets wich monitor is wich....
  10. Problem with direction of cursor movement in 3 display monitor setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with direction of cursor movement in 3 display monitor setup: I have 3 barco display monitors setup. Windows 10 reside on monitor 1 to the left, then I have monitors 2 and monitor 3 to the right. Problem I have is that my cursor will travel from monitor 1 far left to monitor 3 far right before going to the middle monitor 2. How do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 3 monitor setup taskbar not working

2. 3 monitor promblem on windows 10