Windows 10: recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code

Discus and support recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Following a windows update I went into a blue screen error. On 1st machine I followed it thru a backup-reinstall process, ending up at stop code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by brianlar, May 15, 2022.

1. brianlar Win User

recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code

Following a windows update I went into a blue screen error. On 1st machine I followed it thru a backup-reinstall process, ending up at stop code "critical process died." On my second machine, tried to install same windows update, it went into same issue. I stopped the process as soon as very first blue screen titled "Recover", giving two options: 1 "see advanced repair options" or 2 "restart my pc". On notebook where I'm sending this from I'm NOT doing any updates even if it calls for one.As a recovery tool I tried downloading a Lazesoft Windows Recovery Suite to a USB drive to fix it. Could

:)

brianlar, May 15, 2022
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, May 15, 2022
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 15, 2022
  4. recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code

Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, May 15, 2022
Thema:

recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code

1. recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code - Similar Threads - recent update put

2. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  3. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception: I recently encountered a BSOD error on my computer, with the stop code System_Service_Exception.For context, I changed my hardware in the past month, from an Intel 9100f to a Ryzen 5 5600 motherboard was also changed from an ASROCK board to a MSI B450M-A Pro Max II. I also...
  4. Recent blue screen error Stop Code: System_Service_Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code: Following a windows update I went into a blue screen error. On 1st machine I followed it thru a backup-reinstall process, ending up at stop code "critical process died." On my second machine, tried to install same windows update, it went into same issue. I stopped the process...
  6. recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent Windows 10 update put system into a blue screen stop code: Following a windows update I went into a blue screen error. On 1st machine I followed it thru a backup-reinstall process, ending up at stop code "critical process died." On my second machine, tried to install same windows update, it went into same issue. I stopped the process...
  7. Blue Screen Stop Codes

Blue Screen Stop Codes: My computer is 3wks old. I keep getting "Blue Screen" Stop Codes: System Service Exception, System Thread Exception not Handled, Driver Over Ran Stack Code, Kmode Exception not Handled, Security Check Failure, Driver Over Run Stack Buffer, Kernel Security Check...
  8. Blue screen stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue screen stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: so i open my pc today and run few things like library and chrome and after 10 minute my pc is freeze and there is blue screen error pop up with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and it shows where the failure came from i guess, it show the failure is came from...
  9. Blue screen stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

Blue screen stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION: so i open my pc today and run few things like library and chrome and after 10 minute my pc is freeze and there is blue screen error pop up with stop code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION and it shows where the failure came from i guess, it show the failure is came from...
  10. Windows Blue Screen Stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen Stop code: I recently updated Tencent Gaming Buddy. When I am running it, I encountered an error "Stop Code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION " What failed aow drv x64 ev.sys How to get rid from this blue screen error.[IMG]...