Windows 10: Recent Windows 10 Update - Windows search not working

Discus and support Recent Windows 10 Update - Windows search not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently did the optional updates of windows from the windows update and security from settings. After this update, my windows search isn't working,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ryan, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Ryan Win User

Recent Windows 10 Update - Windows search not working

I recently did the optional updates of windows from the windows update and security from settings. After this update, my windows search isn't working, I can't type anything.

:)

Ryan, Aug 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Aug 9, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Recent Windows 10 Update - Windows search not working - Similar Threads - Recent Update search

2. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update: After the most recent Windows Update, the search button doesn't seem to work. It keeps loading, and then crashes again. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-not-working-after-update/a08a09b6-0708-4ff5-8543-21602daa8905
  3. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update: After the most recent Windows Update, the search button doesn't seem to work. It keeps loading, and then crashes again. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-search-not-working-after-update/a08a09b6-0708-4ff5-8543-21602daa8905
  4. Windows 10 Search Not Working After Update

in Cortana
  5. Can't update Windows 10, Windows Search is not working,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update Windows 10, Windows Search is not working,: So my Windows 10 is not updating. It said "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80070570". It also tried sfc /scannow but it's not working too, and my the WIndows Modular Installer is in the manual too.In...
  6. Windows 10 Settings and Search Functions Not Working After Recent Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings and Search Functions Not Working After Recent Windows Updates: Windows 10 Home, 21H1, 4/24/2021, 19043.1023, WFEP 120.2212.2020.0A couple of days ago, I attempted to use the "Search" function in Windows File Explorer and found it not working properly. As soon as I mouse click in the search window, the cursor appears for a split second...
  7. windows 10 search not working after windows update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 search not working after windows update.: i troubleshooted but got no results. the search bar is not even working in file explorer. windows search is running i checked that in "services". Is there anyway to fix this weird bug?? submitted by /u/Mogh9 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Search Indexing and Windows update are not working.

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Indexing and Windows update are not working.: Windows 10 Search Indexing and Windows Update are not working. Both show they are "starting" under services and properties. They cannot be stopped, disabled or started (greyed out). Troubleshooting Search & Indexing and Windows Update identifies the problem(s) on both as not...
  9. Recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent Windows 10 update: Windows 10 has just updated and the display is awful - it looks like smart phone. How can I revert to my old screen? My sight is poor and I knew where everything was before....
  10. recently updated to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recently updated to windows 10: I need so much help, my computer is barely functioning, i want to go back to windows 7. but its so slow. it says to remove account how the heck do i do that? any help is so welcome 19310