Windows 10: recent windows mobility centre

Discus and support recent windows mobility centre in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; recent windows mobility centre https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-mobility-centre/5601fefa-8a26-4a5d-908f-d45e4d2a1cd6 Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by leif emi lnielsen, Apr 14, 2020.

1. recent windows mobility centre

recent windows mobility centre

:)

leif emi lnielsen, Apr 14, 2020
  2. DJM999 Win User

Windows Mobile Device Centre hangs after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Followed steps to reset update components, rebooted.

Now when I try to Launch Windows Mobile device Centre I do not even get the splashscreen. I get no feedback at all and the UI does not appear but if I go into Task Manager it is listed as a running Process.

Donal

DJM999, Apr 14, 2020
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Apr 14, 2020
  4. IanMG Win User

connected bu not syncing - imate k jam with vista win mobile centre

• my imate used to sync fin with windows xp pro until i ugraded to vista business
    • now it connects with all functionality except syncing
    • error message is NOT helpful - found problem with desktop
    • I have tried - rebooted both PC and phone several times, reinstalling win mobile centre, turning off firewall
    • any suggestions welcome
    thanks

IanMG, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

1. recent windows mobility centre - Similar Threads - recent mobility centre

2. Windows service centre and action centre issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows service centre and action centre issue: Recently after update ..windows service centre won't run and error message pop and action centre doesnot show on taskbar ...when i visited personalization and then to action centre it is enabled and in grey color ...bu still doesnot show..plz fix this issue...
  3. Windows service centre and action centre issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows service centre and action centre issue: Recently after update ..windows service centre won't run and error message pop and action centre doesnot show on taskbar ...when i visited personalization and then to action centre it is enabled and in grey color ...bu still doesnot show..plz fix this issue...
  4. Windows service centre and action centre issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to disable Windows Mobility Centre in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows Mobility Centre in Windows 10: Windows Mobility Centre is a built-in feature for Windows 10 available for laptops using which you can set volume, check the remaining battery percentage, access Power options, and more. Some users access this feature on a time-to-time basis, others use it occasionally or...
  6. How to disable Windows Mobility Centre?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Windows Mobility Centre?: A short while after I got my new laptop (Dell Inspiron 5577), Windows Movbility Centre started popping up every time I reboot the machine. I'd like for it to go away, as it's quite irritating and I have no need for it. I know that you can remove it using Local Group Policy...
  7. recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent update within windows 10 on a Microsoft mobile phone: I recently installed an update on my Microsoft phone with windows 10. It deleted all my contacts and all my messaging threads. The advice given on support failed. How can i recover them?...
  8. window defender centre

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    window defender centre: no other anti virus software installed and real-time protection is grayed out.why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/window-defender-centre/ca7f7785-4aa5-42c2-8e19-1c3e5fd81edb
  9. Centred windows placement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Centred windows placement: Does anyone know why windows 10 opens windows in various positions instead of placing them in the centre of the screen? On windows 7 & 8.1 the program or explorer windows were always centred in the middle of the screen but since I have upgraded to windows 10 the position...
  10. Mobile notifications are not shown recently in my desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Mobile notifications are not shown recently in my desktop: I don't receive any notification from my Lumia 650 to my desktop. Both are running windows 10 and i was receiving notifications. Around one month, i am not getting any notifications. Please help to fix it 106917