Windows 10: Recent Windows Update Issue

Discus and support Recent Windows Update Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I performed an update to Windows on Friday, and my computer has not been able to connect to my VPN to access my program licenses for school.!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewScho, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Recent Windows Update Issue

I performed an update to Windows on Friday, and my computer has not been able to connect to my VPN to access my program licenses for school.!

:)

AndrewScho, Oct 19, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

Recent Windows Update Issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Recent Windows Update Issue :)

Techtu, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Recent Windows Update Issue

1. Recent Windows Update Issue - Similar Threads - Recent Update Issue

2. Having issues with a recent update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with a recent update.: Recently updated my PC now having issues with some games booting but crashing right away, others having major audio issues, and some running fine. I am also having issues with video play back. I have installed old drivers for gpu but it the issues are still occurring. I have...
  3. Recent Microsoft update issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent Microsoft update issues: I have a Dell desktop runningWIN10 with 12GB RAM. After several of the recent Microsoft Updates my system is running slow and has other issues. 1: I think it was one of the October updates, maybe before, the search space in the taskbar got a lot larger and search stopped...
  4. Recent Microsoft update issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Microsoft update issues: I have a Dell desktop runningWIN10 with 12GB RAM. After several of the recent Microsoft Updates my system is running slow and has other issues. 1: I think it was one of the October updates, maybe before, the search space in the taskbar got a lot larger and search stopped...
  5. Recent Windows Update Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Windows Update Issue: I performed an update to Windows on Friday, and my computer has not been able to connect to my VPN to access my program licenses for school.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-update-issue/53841de3-14b3-4613-8ec5-92f559df3b43
  6. Recent Windows Update Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recent Windows Update Issue: I performed an update to Windows on Friday, and my computer has not been able to connect to my VPN to access my program licenses for school.! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-update-issue/53841de3-14b3-4613-8ec5-92f559df3b43
  7. issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    issues after recent update: yes after the latest up date it has messed with my customization everything is white and I can not access the colors page because everything is frozen and things do not load up. I do not know if all of this has also affected the loading of my face book my groups do not load...
  8. Windows 10 Issues with recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Issues with recent update: After updating to the PC to latest release of windows 10, there are lots of issues. I still wonder why Microsoft is not releasing a bug free update of windows 10. Rather than adding more features, first fix the issues that is highly affecting most of the Dell Systems/laptops...
  9. Issue with recent Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with recent Windows 10 Update: i just decided to do the Windows 10 update thag came out a few weeks ago before I heard about the issues. Unfortunately, the update was a “Update and Restart”, not the usual “Update and shut down”. I cant quite remember what I did, but i just started up my laptop (Dell...
  10. Issues after recent Windows update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues after recent Windows update: mem mgnmt has stuffed its head up laptops butt and is effing ransomware! Micr$not has in wind hose 10 achieved a new high for releasing bughouse untested ****. This of course means millions of users switching to anything else. Personally shorting your stock and looking...