Windows 10: recent windows update recently 'broke' my gpu.

Discus and support recent windows update recently 'broke' my gpu. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok, so today morning i did a restart for technical purposes and the next boot i noticed my color was desaturated and my gpu software said my gpu wasnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by luventius braven, Jan 20, 2021.

1. recent windows update recently 'broke' my gpu.

Ok, so today morning i did a restart for technical purposes and the next boot i noticed my color was desaturated and my gpu software said my gpu wasnt installed correctly, so i went to recovery mode and reverted the last update.

and now here i am with yellow parts of my screen turning to a pinkish color and other color errors?!

please help! i already restarted several times!

specs :
    intel i9 - 10900 cpu

radeon rx 580 gpu

lg monitor

my gpu is new, but it has sufferred a crash just once.

:)

luventius braven, Jan 20, 2021
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jan 20, 2021
  3. eidairaman1, Jan 20, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

recent windows update recently 'broke' my gpu.

95Viper, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

recent windows update recently 'broke' my gpu.

1. recent windows update recently 'broke' my gpu. - Similar Threads - recent update recently

2. recent windows 10 updates broke my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent windows 10 updates broke my computer: got some optional updates recently and i guess they just totally ruined my computer. i went to restart my pc because taskbar functions weren't working and it gave me an error message when i tried to open settings. now it's trying to auto repair over and over again with no...
  3. recent windows 10 updates broke my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recent windows 10 updates broke my computer: got some optional updates recently and i guess they just totally ruined my computer. i went to restart my pc because taskbar functions weren't working and it gave me an error message when i tried to open settings. now it's trying to auto repair over and over again with no...
  4. recent windows 10 updates broke my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 recent update broke login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 recent update broke login: When my laptop starts up, the screen that you need to dismiss to get to the login screen will disappear briefly, then reappear. It started doing this immediately after installing a recent update. I can't tell which one because I can't get into my laptop. Any ideas?...
  6. Recent update broke sound in headphones

Recent update broke sound in headphones: Hello, I updated win10 about an hour ago, but since the update, i am getting no sound from headphones at all, I am on asus rog 503vm, I tried to reinstall realtek drivers, when that did not work, i tried drivers form ASUS web page, for this model, didt work either, everything...
  7. Windows recent update broke my whole system

Windows recent update broke my whole system: I updated to the newest 2004 version of windows and when it restarted there was just a black screen. I tried to do a system restore and had no luck, now my system is stuck on a infinite boot loop and won't even access the system restore, the only thing I can access is the...
  8. Recent update broke my computer

Recent update broke my computer: A week or so ago, I updated windows with the most recent update. The next day I turn it on to use it and it started up fine, got to the login screen fine but when I logged in my desktop was gone, all I had was the tool bar on the bottom. When I would scroll my mouse down to...
  9. Recent update broke audio output selection.

Recent update broke audio output selection.: Just a heads up for people who use multiple audio outputs. After recent update default audio selection does nothing and I need to reboot the system each time I want to change audio output. submitted by /u/snaut [link] [comments]...
  10. Recent update broke my laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent update broke my laptop?: So, I have an Acer Aspire F-15 laptop on Windows 10 that I use for everything. I've had no problems with it at all, and I don't download too many programs that I don't trust. So, the last time I used it, and proceeded to shut it down, it said it needed to update. I didn't...