Windows 10: Recent windows updates including windows 11 creating problems in network connectivity

Discus and support Recent windows updates including windows 11 creating problems in network connectivity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi Team,The recent updates of windows is knocking of network connectivity on the desktop apps. It is happening gradually. Below are the list of apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mohanraj Ganapathy, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Recent windows updates including windows 11 creating problems in network connectivity

Hi Team,The recent updates of windows is knocking of network connectivity on the desktop apps. It is happening gradually. Below are the list of apps that are affected.SlackWebexCandy crushKaspersky App updatesOutlook 365OneDriveAs mentioned earlier, the problem is gradual in the same order as above. I'm able to access internet without any problem. This means, I'm able to check all the above in web browsers. When trying to connect use the desktop apps for all the above, they say the same message "connect to internet" in different ways.Initially I thought it was the problem with the app, but wit

:)

Mohanraj Ganapathy, Sep 26, 2022

2. Network Connectivity Issue

Hi,

The problem you've encountered with your network connection is most likely caused by an outdated network driver since this appeared after the recent update. We suggest updating the driver for your network adapter. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Network adapters category.
    • Right-click the one that says Ethernet Connection, then click
      Update Driver
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows is unable to find a new driver for your network adapter, try checking its manufacturer's website.

If the above steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager, right-click the name your network adapter, then select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Recent Windows 10 major update impact on home network

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

If it is asking for the password, then you need to enter the password. It will be in the Control Panel where you have created a Home Group.

Try to run the HomeGroup troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Search for HomeGroup in the Search and click on it to open.
    • Then click on Start HomeGroup troubleshooter.
    For reference:

HomeGroup problems in Windows:

Windows help & learning

For network issues:

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps.

Fix network connection issues:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 26, 2022
  4. RejZoR Win User

Recent windows updates including windows 11 creating problems in network connectivity

problem with Windows Update.

Windows Update Cache Cleaner

I've made this thing for easy fix when Windows Update craps itself. Was having similar issue few days ago...

RejZoR, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Recent windows updates including windows 11 creating problems in network connectivity

1. Recent windows updates including windows 11 creating problems in network connectivity - Similar Threads - Recent updates including

2. Problems created by a Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems created by a Windows 11 Update: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2023 OS build 22621.1265 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 I bought my computer with Windows 11 pre installed. I received an update after which I cannot use the Power button to shut off my...
  3. Problems created by a Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems created by a Windows 11 Update: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29/‎01/‎2023 OS build 22621.1265 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0 I bought my computer with Windows 11 pre installed. I received an update after which I cannot use the Power button to shut off my...
  4. Windows 11 Network Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Network Connectivity: I have two PC's one a desktop using Ethernet and one on wifi. Both are windows 11 and both have have McAfee.Both PC's have the usual network sharing on and I have been through the usual In services changes for function discovery provided host, function discovery resource SSDP...
  5. Windows 11 Network Connectivity

Windows 11 Network Connectivity: I have two PC's one a desktop using Ethernet and one on wifi. Both are windows 11 and both have have McAfee.Both PC's have the usual network sharing on and I have been through the usual In services changes for function discovery provided host, function discovery resource SSDP...
  6. Recent Windows Update Created a Display Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Windows Update Created a Display Issue: Hi - I'm having an issue with one program and I think that it started with the recent Windows 11 update. This program a game - Aggravation, Parcheesi, Yahtzee has always displayed with black bars on either side of it. Since the update, however, it now displays full screen and...
  7. Recent Windows Update Created a Display Issue

Recent Windows Update Created a Display Issue: Hi - I'm having an issue with one program and I think that it started with the recent Windows 11 update. This program a game - Aggravation, Parcheesi, Yahtzee has always displayed with black bars on either side of it. Since the update, however, it now displays full screen and...
  8. Recent windows updates including windows 11 creating problems in network connectivity

Recent windows updates including windows 11 creating problems in network connectivity: Hi Team,The recent updates of windows is knocking of network connectivity on the desktop apps. It is happening gradually. Below are the list of apps that are affected.SlackWebexCandy crushKaspersky App updatesOutlook 365OneDriveAs mentioned earlier, the problem is gradual in...
  9. Recent windows update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent windows update problems: Hello, in a recent update I'm getting 2 problems the first being "threat service as stopped restart now" where the restart button doesn't work and every time I start my laptop it wants to check the disk unless I stop it in time, no my disk has no errors and its an M.2 NVME...
  10. Create Network Connections Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Network Connections Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Network Connections Shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create Network Connections Shortcut in Windows 10 A network connection is a set of information that enables your computer to connect to the Internet, a network, or another computer. When you install a...