Windows 10: Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

Discus and support Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adityakiran TP, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this?

:)

Adityakiran TP, Apr 19, 2024
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a... :)

3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Apr 19, 2024
  4. hellrazor Win User

Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

1. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a... - Similar Threads - Recently update command

2. "Windows Command Process" is running in the background and using 2GB of my RAM??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows Command Process" is running in the background and using 2GB of my RAM??: my laptop fans run at full speed but as soon as i open task manager it goes down to silent and cpu uasge reduces to 2 from 100% percent in idle condition and when i close task manager fans go up full speed and if i keep task manger open then it remains normal and sometimes i...
  3. "Windows Command Process" is running in the background and using 2GB of my RAM??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows Command Process" is running in the background and using 2GB of my RAM??: Saw this yesterday and ran a malware scan but didn't find anything. I restarted my PC and that made it disappear, or at least lessened its RAM usage to unnoticeable levels. But today I decided to check again out of curiosity and IT WAS BACK!Wont let me upload an image for...
  4. Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently after windows update windows command processer is running in baground and draing a...: Usually my battery used to last for 5-6hrs now for a week it only last 1.5-2hrs , please help and how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-after-windows-update-windows-command/a95f121b-4798-4f02-861a-8fd39eede74b
  5. Windows run commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows run commands: I've been having this issue since I started using windows 11. Whenever I use the Windows key + r and I want to run a application like notepad, mspaint they don't load. The only thing that works is CMD. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?...
  6. Windows run commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows run commands: I've been having this issue since I started using windows 11. Whenever I use the Windows key + r and I want to run a application like notepad, mspaint they don't load. The only thing that works is CMD. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?...
  7. Change Process Priority for running processes using Command line

in Windows 10 News
    Change Process Priority for running processes using Command line: [ATTACH]When you run applications in your Windows system, they all share your processor resources […] This article Change Process Priority for running processes using Command line first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Windows 10 workstation running slow after recent update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 workstation running slow after recent update.: Hello Most of my Windows 10 workstation are running very slow after recent updates from Microsoft. Increasing the memory doesn't seem to solve the issue. Will be grateful if you can assist...
  9. Laptop running like garbage after recent Windows updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop running like garbage after recent Windows updates: So a few nights ago, I was woken up to my open laptop suddenly turning back on from hibernate mode and I just assumed there must've been some windows update going on in the background. I closed the lid and made sure to manually install any Windows updates but I've noticed my...
  10. Process running "conhst.exe" commands

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Process running "conhst.exe" commands: I have see security logs and observed that a process is running below following commands: C" C:\Windows can someone explain in detail what thus commands mean. Thanks & Regards, krishna...