Windows 10: Recently been getting a repeated BSOD and wasn't sure where to post dmps

Discus and support Recently been getting a repeated BSOD and wasn't sure where to post dmps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title says, I've been havign issues with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD as of late, it only started popping up when i got my Oculus Rift S and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SportyPenguin49, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Recently been getting a repeated BSOD and wasn't sure where to post dmps

As the title says, I've been havign issues with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD as of late, it only started popping up when i got my Oculus Rift S and I'm not sure if it's the cause as I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers a couple times so yeah, any help is appreciated
    Logs and specs here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Kv6jBWIR_UqxBuf-XXVxFq-IbpcFOvCD

:)

SportyPenguin49, Jan 5, 2020
  2. kathydufour, Jan 5, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Restart problem not getting past post. I’m not sure. (Video included)

The video displayed:
    attempting to recover installation
    restoring your previous version of Windows

What is the age of the computer?
    Which components had been replaced?
    When were the last tests performed on the drive?
    What is the current Windows version and build?

Open the website for the computer or motherboard manufacturer > enter the product or serial number or model > select the operating system > view drivers and BIOS > post a URL or hyperlink into the thread.

1) Find a flash drive that you can format (> or = 8 GB)
    2) Create a bootable Windows 10 iso:
    Download Windows 10
    3) Power on the computer and boot to the BIOS boot menu:
    List of PC brands with their corresponding hot-keys
    (On custom computers temporarily change the bios boot order so that external USB hard drive is on top)
    4) Boot to the external USB hard drive
    5) It may take 5 - 10 minutes for the iso to load while viewing the Microsoft Windows icon
    6) Select language, time, currency, and keyboard, or click next
    7) Click troubleshoot
    8) Click Startup repair
    9) If start up repair fails advance to the next step
    10) Click system restore (start with the oldest restore point and keep repeating towards the most recent restore point; if system restore fails or if there are no restore points advance to the next step)

Use a camera or smart phone camera to take pictures and post images of the commands and results for all of these steps:

11) Click command prompt > Administrator X:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe > X:\Sources> type:
    12) c:
    13) dir
    14) d:
    15) dir
    16) bcdedit /enum
    17) bcdedit | find "osdevice"
    18) diskpart
    19) list disk
    20) list volume
    21) select disk 0
    22) list partition
    23) select partition 1
    24) detail partition
    25) select partition 2
    26) detail partition
    27) select partition 3
    28) detail partition
    29) select partition 4
    30) detail partition
    31) continue these steps if there are any additional partitions on disk 1
    32) select disk 1
    33) list partition
    34) select partition 1
    35) detail partition
    36) select partition 2
    37) detail partition
    38) continue these steps if there are any additional partitions on disk 2
    39) exit
    40) bootrec /fixmbr
    41) bootrec /fixboot
    42) bootrec /scanos
    43) bootrec /rebuildbcd
    44) reboot

Please use a camera or smart phone camera to take pictures of the above commands and results and post images into the thread.
    Incase there are any problems posting images please use one drive or drop box share links and 7zip to keep the images organized.

zbook, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Recently been getting a repeated BSOD and wasn't sure where to post dmps

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Recently been getting a repeated BSOD and wasn't sure where to post dmps

1. Recently been getting a repeated BSOD and wasn't sure where to post dmps - Similar Threads - Recently been getting

2. Win10 Ent. recently started getting BSOD not sure where it's coming from except ntoskrnl....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 Ent. recently started getting BSOD not sure where it's coming from except ntoskrnl....: I have included my last three minidumps, MS32Info.If you can help me to learn how better to diagnose these issues, I would appreciate it.I have been researching online to find answers, but nothing specific.I think it would have to be in an update somewhere since it just...
  3. Win10 Ent. recently started getting BSOD not sure where it's coming from except ntoskrnl....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Ent. recently started getting BSOD not sure where it's coming from except ntoskrnl....: I have included my last three minidumps, MS32Info.If you can help me to learn how better to diagnose these issues, I would appreciate it.I have been researching online to find answers, but nothing specific.I think it would have to be in an update somewhere since it just...
  4. Win10 Ent. recently started getting BSOD not sure where it's coming from except ntoskrnl....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated BSODs Starting recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSODs Starting recently: I'm running a constructed tower, and I've recently begun experiencing frequent BSOD errors while gaming. Currently on Windows 10. Errors I've seen so far: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURESo far I've: 1. Checked for Windows updates -...
  6. Repeated BSODs Starting recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSODs Starting recently: I'm running a constructed tower, and I've recently begun experiencing frequent BSOD errors while gaming. Currently on Windows 10. Errors I've seen so far: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURESo far I've: 1. Checked for Windows updates -...
  7. Repeated BSODs Starting recently

8. I've been getting multiple BSODs recently

I've been getting multiple BSODs recently: Hello,I've been getting several blue screens of death over the past few weeks. I've already tried the following with no luck, sometimes multiple times:- chkdsk /f on both my HDD and SDD- Running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool- Reseating my RAM- Updating my drivers-...
  9. Recently been getting weird BSOD's

Recently been getting weird BSOD's: Any ideas what could be wrong? Where can I get the memory dump file analyzed? I suspect Microsoft Teams being at fault, I always see this after the crash on event viewer:Thanks for the time!...
  10. wasn't exactly sure where to post this: Account Login Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    wasn't exactly sure where to post this: Account Login Question: Hello, I am asking a question about my account login, and stating a issue My laptop is currently logged out of my account because I forgot my password. The email and phone number cant be used because my phone was stolen and my email is connected to that phone number,...