Windows 10: Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device"

Discus and support Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device" in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I went and signed into my personal email to buy the game and then tried to install it to find an error message saying that it is not compatible with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CollinFarrell1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device"

I went and signed into my personal email to buy the game and then tried to install it to find an error message saying that it is not compatible with this device windows 10, this happens with I try to use the ... option to the right of install/play. If I click install/ play, it brings me to the Microsoft store where I can sign into my account but then tells me that I can not sing into personal emails.

This has been super frustrating to figure out on my own and any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

CollinFarrell1, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 27, 2020
  3. cant download minecraft or terraria after i bought them

after I bought Minecraft and terraria it doesn't let me download them because it says my devices aren't compatible besides I got all of the requirements needed to download them

unknownisntmighty, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device"

Purchase of minecraft

I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out
    the actual form which would not open saying I need to allow cookies. I added the website to the list of allowed cookies but still cannot get the form to fill out. How do I get my refund??

JoeHoughton1, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device"

1. Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device" - Similar Threads - Recently bought minecraft

2. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  3. I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've bought Minecraft and it says that I didn't: I'm on iMac and when I join premium servers like Hypixel and Mineplex it shows this screen: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-bought-minecraft-and-it-says-that-i-didnt/ffd4db4d-f73a-41c1-8edd-fea9aafa6404
  4. Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it: I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection for win 10, via xbox.com.But when I start the luncher it says I have to by the game again.I have tried to login and out of MS store, on my computer account, on xbox.com, in the minecraft luncher, minecraft.net and sign in again and...
  5. Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it: I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection for win 10, via xbox.com.But when I start the luncher it says I have to by the game again.I have tried to login and out of MS store, on my computer account, on xbox.com, in the minecraft luncher, minecraft.net and sign in again and...
  6. Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought minecraft but no option to install - says no devices: I bought the minecraft master collection and when I go to install it, it says that I don't have any devices linked but when I check my devices my PC is showing. No option for a refund either....
  7. Says Minecraft Is Not Owned Even Tho I Bought It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says Minecraft Is Not Owned Even Tho I Bought It: So, I own minecraft, I bought it a couple of months ago, but some time ago when I opened the minecraft launcher, it said something about logging into microsoft or xbox I should mention that when I bought the game, I used this microsoft account and when I opened the launcher...
  8. Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it: When i log on to anything with my minecraft account even on a different windows account with the same email and password for minecraft it says you have to buy it again but i already bought it...
  9. No compatible device for minecraft windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No compatible device for minecraft windows 10: I bought my son minecraft windows 10 version but he has no compatible device to download it on. Is there any way to return or exchange it for a nintendo switch or phone version of minecraft instead?...
  10. Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok, so, I was trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says im on not compatible device.: Ok, so, I want to install minecraft windows 10, and I recently had to reset my PC and re-install it, and it was installed before I had to reset, but now it says: This app is not compatible with this device. Im on a laptop, and its windows 10, and I have to use "Store", but...