Windows 10: Recently buyed a game Minecraft and when i tried to insert it into my CD drive when i tried...

Discus and support Recently buyed a game Minecraft and when i tried to insert it into my CD drive when i tried... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10.. recently i buyed a game named Minecraft when i tried to insert disc into my CD drive it wont open like its stuck ... Any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daki_043, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Daki_043 Win User

Recently buyed a game Minecraft and when i tried to insert it into my CD drive when i tried...

I have windows 10.. recently i buyed a game named Minecraft when i tried to insert disc into my CD drive it wont open like its stuck ... Any help microsoft please ?

:)

Daki_043, Dec 20, 2018
  2. mpeill Win User

CD drive missing from File Explorer

I'm trying to burn an audio CD yet the application doesn't recognise any CD drive. Checking further, the CD drive is not listed in File Explorer until a CD media is inserted that holds valid data. The drive disappears when the media is ejected.
    Under view options, the box is unticked for "hide empty drives".
    Under device manager the drive shows as present and working normally.
    I have tried switching autoplay on and off with no effect (suggested as a fix elsewhere).
    Any ideas?

mpeill, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Cannot burn songs to CD inserted already on to computer Error: insert a blank cd

Hi

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details.

• Are you trying to Burn Music on to the DVD inserted?

• “Only 5 songs on the cd” is it a Read/ Write disk or a Normal disk (copy write CD)?

Let me inform you, if you have a Normal disk with 5songs burnt and saved you will not be able to Burn the new songs again. Until and unless the disk inserted is a Read/ Write CD.

Put an empty disk in the drive open my computer and double click on the CD inserted. And check for the status of the CD, if its CD/DVD-RW drive, if any files appear in explorer greyed out then delete them by clicking "Delete these temporary files".

I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix the issue.

Method 1: if you are trying to copy the songs to CD, follow the below steps.

If the CD is copy right protected. You will not be able to copy songs to the computer if the CD is copy right protected.

Also try to clear the burn list if any old list of songs available and try to copy again and see if it helps.

Method 2: Windows media player settings troubleshooter

Also try the Windows media player settings troubleshooter and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Select settings in the drop down menu below search and type
          Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting
          and select the view all option on the left pane.

• Click on Windows media player settings
          and follow the prompts.

Reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/burn-cd-dvd-media-player#1TC=windows-10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/b0431507-0b37-498b-9434-a477b4be7d97

Hope this helps. If the issue persists, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Linda666 Win User

Recently buyed a game Minecraft and when i tried to insert it into my CD drive when i tried...

CD/DVD drive says Please insert a disk. (Windows 10)

1. Internal drive

2. All disks elicit same problem - 'insert disk'

3. Acer Aspire 5551 - drive: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT30N

Driver in use: 10.0.14393.0 21/06/2006 MS

for you info:

1) Drive burns 100% ok (disc verify and scan perfect)

2) Drive reads data 100% ok (I can read data using an additional software, just not in file explorer)

3) I can NOT browse the contents of any disc from windows file explorer

Tried

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there is any yellow exclamation point on CD/DVD in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand DVD/CD ROM drives, right click on the driver.
    • Click on Properties and check the device status

Step 2: If the drive is being detected in Device Manager try the below to update the drivers:

• Right click on Start button and select Device Manager.

• Expand DVD/CD ROM drives, right click on the drivers and click on Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 3: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter
    All tried of these solutions

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/314060

Whilst looking for an answer find thousands of people having the same problem!!!! And I assure you I'm not exaggerating.

Linda666, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Recently buyed a game Minecraft and when i tried to insert it into my CD drive when i tried... - Similar Threads - Recently buyed game

2. I am getting a "Please insert a disk in Drive" pop up when I try opening a CD on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a "Please insert a disk in Drive" pop up when I try opening a CD on my PC.: this started after I recently reinstalled the windows. the CD is moving inside the drive but won't open and and the message pops up and the CD drive ejects the CD out automatically....
  3. I am getting a "Please insert a disk in Drive" pop up when I try opening a CD on my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting a "Please insert a disk in Drive" pop up when I try opening a CD on my PC.: this started after I recently reinstalled the windows. the CD is moving inside the drive but won't open and and the message pops up and the CD drive ejects the CD out automatically....
  4. I am getting a "Please insert a disk in Drive" pop up when I try opening a CD on my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I recently deleted a game via the Windows Search. But when I tried to reinstall it on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently deleted a game via the Windows Search. But when I tried to reinstall it on the...: I've tried many things to attempt to solve this, such as using a Restore Point, resetting my PC, resetting Microsoft Store, etc. Others have had similar problems, but none of their suggestions have worked so far....
  6. I recently wanted to play minecraft again. and when i tried to login to my account it has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently wanted to play minecraft again. and when i tried to login to my account it has...: the email that has hacked me is ko*****@rambler.ru and my original email was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have hard prof that this account has been connected to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** some examples are that in my inbox i have a bunch...
  7. I recently wanted to play minecraft again. and when i tried to login to my account it has...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently wanted to play minecraft again. and when i tried to login to my account it has...: the email that has hacked me is ko*****@rambler.ru and my original email was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have hard prof that this account has been connected to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** some examples are that in my inbox i have a bunch...
  8. I recently wanted to play minecraft again. and when i tried to login to my account it has...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. constant redirect when trying to buy minecraft bedrock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    constant redirect when trying to buy minecraft bedrock: So I am on a windows 10 computer and when i go to the place to buy bedrock and hit the buy button underneath $29.99 it opens a popup tab in Xbox support saying "Manage app privacy settings on Xbox." here's the link to be exact:...
  10. When i tried to insert CD into PC i clicked the button to open CD driver i hear a loud...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i tried to insert CD into PC i clicked the button to open CD driver i hear a loud...: I tried to insert CD into my CD drive i heard a loud noise and my driver wont open windows 10 any help also i dont have emergency hole to put on paperclip and i cant find cd driver in options pls help me tnx alot :D...