Windows 10: Recently changed from Intel to AMD. Is there something wrong with my windows instal?

Discus and support Recently changed from Intel to AMD. Is there something wrong with my windows instal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Foretold_Rock [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Foretold_Rock, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Recently changed from Intel to AMD. Is there something wrong with my windows instal?

/u/Foretold_Rock, Jan 27, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 27, 2021
  3. aaleex3 Win User
    Changing from Intel to AMD

Hello, I have recently bought a new amd cpu and motherboard to replace my old intel i5, how do I change these two without having to reinstall windows 10(retail version) and all my programs, games etc.

Thanks.

aaleex3, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Recently changed from Intel to AMD. Is there something wrong with my windows instal?

AMD Catalyst Control Center

My system is driven by Intel Core i5. Why is AMD Control Center installed?

I recently upgraded another computer to Windows 10 which is Intel Core i4, The AMD Control Center is not listed or shown as installed software.

ArthurUshka, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Recently changed from Intel to AMD. Is there something wrong with my windows instal?

1. Recently changed from Intel to AMD. Is there something wrong with my windows instal? - Similar Threads - Recently changed Intel

2. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  3. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  4. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Something wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong with my windows: recently I had repaired my windowsand this appears when I plug in my computerI had run the "sfc /scannow" command with command promptand it said a problem was found and fixed.but today this problem appear again I don't remember if this RunDLL shows same problem before and...
  6. Something wrong with my Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong with my Windows: I've noticed a few times my pc ran slowly when Microsoft store caught an error, I am sick to reset my pc again. They suggested me to check for the new updates of windows, I did. but when I trying to install the new updates, it went error again.So now I am not sure which one...
  7. Changing from Intel to AMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing from Intel to AMD: Hello, I have recently bought a new amd cpu and motherboard to replace my old intel i5, how do I change these two without having to reinstall windows 10retail version and all my programs, games etc. Thanks....
  8. Switching from Intel to AMD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching from Intel to AMD: Which means reinstallation of Windows 10. I just need to know what will happen to those software that are installed anywhere else than C:/ ? Will they run on the new Win 10 as expected? How about their registry keys? submitted by /u/Shantanu08_YT [link] [comments]...
  9. Switch from Intel to Amd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switch from Intel to Amd: Hello guys, I need help with my graphic card, I have 2 graphic cards, Intel and amd7400 on my laptop hp pavilion g6. I need to switch graphics to Amd because a long time ago, a friend maybe did something on these graphic cards because he said that will save energy for me...
  10. Intel to AMD change....advice

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel to AMD change....advice: Hi, i'm looking for a new motherboard/cpu combo to replace my intel set up and complement my vega 56. I currently have i7 7700(non k) and a gigabyte Z270-HD3. I was looking to get a ryzen 5 3600x and a motherboard. i didnt want to spend a fortune and am not worried about...