Windows 10: Recently clen reinstall Windows 10 multiple crashes, blue screens and errors

Discus and support Recently clen reinstall Windows 10 multiple crashes, blue screens and errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Ok.....this is going to be a long onemight also be a fun story for some :D and also sorry beforehand for any spelling mistakes. English isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KDee_821, Sep 26, 2020.

1. KDee_821 Win User

Recently clen reinstall Windows 10 multiple crashes, blue screens and errors

Hello,

Ok.....this is going to be a long onemight also be a fun story for some Recently clen reinstall Windows 10 multiple crashes, blue screens and errors :D and also sorry beforehand for any spelling mistakes. English isn't my first language. Also, I am dyslexic.

It started a few months ago when I had to reinstall win 10 because of an update installed and messed up my system.

Fast forward maybe a month ago update 2004 force installed and messed up the system to the point where it was freezing on the moment login screen shows. I contacted support explaining I can't log in after update 2004 due to freezing and the answer was -

"Can you restart the system?"...Yes, I did that many times. "Ok, can you open command prompt and..." Excuse me, I cannot log in. "Sir, can you please then click on the windows icon which is at the left down corner...." I am sorry but I can't log in. At this point, I realised that nobody is listening, so I decided to reinstall. Form another PC I used the 2004 media tool to make bootable USB. It didn't work, windows was always freezing halfway during installation. So contacting support again and after painful level 1,2 and 3 I think. I was told that the bootable USB might be corrupted because there's only 3.95GB of used space. So I do this from 3rd PCI am borrowing PCs already and its 3.95gb again. So contacting support and few painful levels later with a Microsoft guy on the phone he is accessing the borrowed pc and making the bootable USB with the 1909 version, not 2004. His explanation was that my pc isn't compatible. Not sure why threadripper, rog stix MB and 2080 super won't be, but anyway. By the way, the pro-made bootable USB was again 3.95GB soooo I don't know maybe 2004 wasn't compatible after all. I installed and at this point, I was thinking it's going to be ok, also disabled the updates just in case. Well fast forward 3 weeks maybe a month and it's these few days now. An update again installed, and messed up the system. Wait..didn't I disable the updates previously, hmm? For a few days now I've been getting blue screens and errors. In the event viewer, there are tons of warnings and errors. The most common ones are: Warning-DistributedCOM event-10016, Error-DistributedCOM event-10010, Error-AppModel-Runtime event 65, Error-AppPopup event-56 ACPI 15.

I was searching around forums and I tried: SFC, DISMfound errors and fixed them, Full Virus scan with Defenderclean, Antymalwere Bytesblue screen so I uninstalled it-that didn't help, SSD health checkall good, all this but in safe modeall clean. So contacting support to ask for a link to the 1909 media tool, so I can make USB and repair. I was told that by doing this I will make a bigger mess by deleting all my files so I better upgrade to 2004 and it will fix everything. But they gave me the link to the 1909 tool anyway. So I try to use the tool and nope, denied. The media tool tells me that I should use 2004, not 1909. I don't have a choice at this point so I instead made an upgrade to 2004 build, and to all the errors and warnings joins Warning-ESENT event-642. So yesterday I contacted support and after writing the errors the guy gives me ling to how to perform SFC and DISM, and leaves the chat with no "Do you have any other questions?". Ok, let's try doing these again...might as well... you never know. Nothing changes and today I contact support, and after "did-you-try-what-you-already-tried" technique, I was sent to forums that I visited already and then I was told to remove the last update which reinstalled after login anyway, and the problems are still there. Why I am telling you all this? I just want to share where I am coming from and what I tried already so hopefully someone who is listening will be willing to help.

OK...so now I don't know what to do, I am wasting my time. The feeling of hopelessness is real.

I don't want to reinstall because I don't know if an update in the next few days or weeks won't mess up again.

Thinking of instaling CCleaner, but I always hear bad things about the software that cleans register.

Please, any advice will be nice. Help is much needed. Thanks.

:)

KDee_821, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 26, 2020
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Recently clen reinstall Windows 10 multiple crashes, blue screens and errors - Similar Threads - Recently clen reinstall

2. Multiple blue screen crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screen crashes?: I’ve gotten every stop code and blue screen there is, I’ve checked the SSD, I’ve checked every driver on my computer and they’re all up to date, the only thing that shows up damaged is the ram, I’ve ordered new ram but am unsure if this is the only thing causing the shut...
  3. Multiple blue screen crashes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screen crashes?: I’ve gotten every stop code and blue screen there is, I’ve checked the SSD, I’ve checked every driver on my computer and they’re all up to date, the only thing that shows up damaged is the ram, I’ve ordered new ram but am unsure if this is the only thing causing the shut...
  4. Multiple blue screen crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screen errors: I have brand new Windows 11 computer. Last few days my computer keep crashing with blue screen errors, multiple of them. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or some KERNEL stuff. Windows is completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected. Kinda weird thing is that if I am...
  6. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

Multiple Blue Screen Errors: To bring you up to speed I had a 12v voltage problem being way to low so I replaced the power supply with a better one.Now minutes after I start using or even when starting up, I get multiple different blue screens of death. With the most common being SYSTEM...
  7. Blue screen crash during windows 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen crash during windows 10 reinstall: I was getting the blue screen of death too often so I decided to wipe the hard drive and do a complete reinstall of Windows 10. When the reinstall reached 64%, the blue screen crash appeared forcing windows to try and restart. Unfortunately since the reinstall wasn't a 100%...
  8. MULTIPLE BLUE SCREEN ERROR

MULTIPLE BLUE SCREEN ERROR: Hi there i facing mutiple bsod issue on my pc i try to make a full reset and somehow the error still appears i already make a memtest/sfc scannow and all seems fine [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Multiple Blue Screens Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Blue Screens Errors: Hi recently I've been having issues where I get a BSOD. This month I've had about half a dozen or so for Kernal Security Check Failure. I run on Windows 10 and noticed this error happening usually when I run a VPN. Today I have also gotten another BSOD error...
  10. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple blue screen errors: Hello, from time to time I'm getting multiple blue screen errors in a row. I've checked some solutions but the problem still persists. It's a new PC and I'm running Windows 10. For example today I got these errors: Kernel security check failure Page fault in nonpaged...