Windows 10: Recently Deleted D Drive , Transfered The Memory To C Drive And Now I've Lost Programs That...

Discus and support Recently Deleted D Drive , Transfered The Memory To C Drive And Now I've Lost Programs That... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cadbunny9 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cadbunny9, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Recently Deleted D Drive , Transfered The Memory To C Drive And Now I've Lost Programs That...

/u/cadbunny9, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Deen Win User

Transfer Drive Space from D to C in windows 10

I am using windows 10. My total memory is 500GM.

I am having 50 GB in C and remaining in D Drive. C Drive memory is not enough and i have installed most of the softwares in D Drive only. Basic softwares taking lot of memory in C.

How can i transfer the memory from D to C. Without taking backup at anywhere and delete the system.

If it is not possible, how can i clean my C Drive Space.

Please refer my installed programs. Most of softwares installed in C only.

Recently Deleted D Drive , Transfered The Memory To C Drive And Now I've Lost Programs That... hWjPY.png

Deen, Nov 7, 2019
  3. increase c drive memory

If they are next to each other, then you need to backup data from D drive and then format and delete D drive and then right click on C drive and expand it and then restore your data in new expand driver. Note that installed program on D drive will be lost.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Recently Deleted D Drive , Transfered The Memory To C Drive And Now I've Lost Programs That...

DriveC to Drive D

How do I transfer programs from drive C to drive D without deleting them or better still just open up the free space on drive D?

AndyHewitt1, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Recently Deleted D Drive , Transfered The Memory To C Drive And Now I've Lost Programs That...

1. Recently Deleted D Drive , Transfered The Memory To C Drive And Now I've Lost Programs That... - Similar Threads - Recently Deleted Drive

2. Transferring apps / programs from C drive to D drive SD Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring apps / programs from C drive to D drive SD Card: [ATTACH] For some years I have followed the practice of transferring, if possible. apps / programs from the C Drive to the D Drive, an integral SD Card --- in order to reduce space usage on the C drive. I have done this via Settings, Apps. For various reasons some cannot be...
  3. C drive and D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive and D drive: Hi, I was looking through my files and found my brother's files on my D drive. I asked him to move it to C drive so that it wouldn't appear on my D drive, but when I checked my C drive, he's files were there. I share a laptop with my brother and have our own accounts. Is the...
  4. Transferring whole content of C drive to D drive

Transferring whole content of C drive to D drive: Hello everyone I just want to ask that ,windows7 is currently installed on my C drive but I now want it to be on D drive. As, I want to install another operating system that is windows 10 on C drive. So, how to completely transfer whole C drive to D drive? including windows...
  5. Transfer Microsoft office from C drive to D drive.

Transfer Microsoft office from C drive to D drive.: Hello, good evening, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my laptop, HP Probook 450 G7, I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Previously I contact with the community but received no answer, maybe because of the mail address. Please help. My...
  6. office transfer from c drive to d drive.

office transfer from c drive to d drive.: Hello, Good afternoon, I would like to transfer Microsoft office 2019 from C drive to D drive on my HP Probook 450 g7. I am on Windows 10 version 20H2. Please help me....
  7. Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive

Transfer File from C Drive to D Drive: Hi, I am wanting to re-link my default folder from C Drive and transfer all files over to D Drive. How do I do that? Regards Chung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-file-from-c-drive-to-d-drive/a2298baa-2832-4aae-ab78-4e9a5115d2f3
  8. C drive to D drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive to D drive: So for some reason with this new PC, all of my applications and files were downloaded to my C drive automatically, when I wanted them in the D drive. So i took all of the files in the C drive and copy-pasted them to the D drive, then uninstalled everything from my C drive...
  9. Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive: Can I transfer memory from Mt'D' drive to my 'C' drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-memory-from-d-drive-to-c-drive/f9ad4878-0e61-4b53-8db7-053eaafd61b9
  10. lost D drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost D drive: I have an Acer Aspire U27-880 , all in one desktop computer utilising operating system windows 10 home edition 64 bit. yesterday I ran a program called 'intel (R) rapid storage'. After turning computer off the on, I found my D drive had disappeared. there is no record of it...