Windows 10: Recently did a hardware upgrade and my digital license isn't activating and I can't get a...

Discus and support Recently did a hardware upgrade and my digital license isn't activating and I can't get a... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I upgraded my Motherboard, CPU, RAM pretty much everything and did a fresh install of windows on a new ssd and now im not able to use my digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by X Mr Xtr3m3 XD, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Recently did a hardware upgrade and my digital license isn't activating and I can't get a...

So I upgraded my Motherboard, CPU, RAM pretty much everything and did a fresh install of windows on a new ssd and now im not able to use my digital license to activate windows. Can anyone help? I'm using windows 10 home and i'm getting an error code: 0xC004F213, i've tried troubleshooting the activation but it says i can't activate the pc.

:)

X Mr Xtr3m3 XD, Apr 11, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 11, 2020
  3. pbcopter Win User
    Digital Entitlement applicable for upgraded motherboard?

From the troubleshooter you referenced.

"If you’re signed in using the correct Microsoft account, here are some additional reasons why you can’t reactivate Windows

• The type of device you’re activating doesn’t match the type of device you linked to your digital license.
    • Windows was never activated on your device"

pbcopter, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Recently did a hardware upgrade and my digital license isn't activating and I can't get a...

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Recently did a hardware upgrade and my digital license isn't activating and I can't get a...

1. Recently did a hardware upgrade and my digital license isn't activating and I can't get a... - Similar Threads - Recently did hardware

2. Windows 11 isn't activating with digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 isn't activating with digital license: Hi there,About 5 or so years ago I bought Windows 10 Home through the Microsoft store for a desktop. I got rid of that machine about 2 years ago, before doing so, I did a fresh Windows install and removed the device from my account. I had a laptop in the interim which came...
  3. Windows 11 isn't activating with digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 isn't activating with digital license: Hi there,About 5 or so years ago I bought Windows 10 Home through the Microsoft store for a desktop. I got rid of that machine about 2 years ago, before doing so, I did a fresh Windows install and removed the device from my account. I had a laptop in the interim which came...
  4. Recently upgraded my system and can't link my digital license of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recently upgraded my system and can't link my digital license of Windows 10: Before I upgraded, I made sure that I was listed as administrator and that my digital license was linked to my account. The problem came when I did the upgrade. Initially, it let me log in using my Hello pin when using a flash drive, but in order to get things situated...
  5. Recently upgraded my system and can't link my digital license of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently upgraded my system and can't link my digital license of Windows 10: Before I upgraded, I made sure that I was listed as administrator and that my digital license was linked to my account. The problem came when I did the upgrade. Initially, it let me log in using my Hello pin when using a flash drive, but in order to get things situated...
  6. Recently upgraded my system and can't link my digital license of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hardware change. Windows activation digital license.

Hardware change. Windows activation digital license.: Basics, my Hard drive died and I had to do a fresh install of Windows, signed in with my Mircosoft account but windows won't activate. Tried the 'Assistant' gave me a call back option, Talk to an Agent "There was an error connecting you. Feel free to ask another question or...
  8. Digital license cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after hardware upgrade

Digital license cannot activate Windows 10 Pro after hardware upgrade: Hello, I've changed my hardware recently (motherboard, CPU...). Since then, I cannot re-activate my digital license. The error code is 0x803FA067. Before the changes, I linked my Windows digital license with a Microsoft account (following this:...
  9. Win10 isn't activated after my hardware upgrade

Win10 isn't activated after my hardware upgrade: Hi everyone, I've gone through a hardware upgrade replacing my motherboard, CPU and RAM. This caused Windows to have trouble recognizing my license. I've used the troubleshoot assistant, but it couldn't help me out. My error code from the assistant: 0xC0EA000A I'm...
  10. Windows 10 digital license and upgrading my computer's hardware

Windows 10 digital license and upgrading my computer's hardware: Hi! I upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 which I had an original copy of. I am looking to upgrade my computer's CPU and motherboard. Will I be able to use the current version of windows that I have and if yes, is there a limit to how many upgrades I can do to my PC?...