Windows 10: Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated.

Discus and support Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I recently did some updates and when I woke up this morning now Windows 10 is not activated. When I run the activation troubleshooter I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by xLouisaJonesx, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated.

So I recently did some updates and when I woke up this morning now Windows 10 is not activated. When I run the activation troubleshooter I get this error message: "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating later or go to the store and buy a genuine copy of Windows. 0xc0000022" I know for a fact that this copy of Windows 10 is genuine as I bought the laptop new about 2.5 years ago and have never had any issues like this before. Please help!!

:)

xLouisaJonesx, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated.

1. Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated. - Similar Threads - Recently did updates

2. I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it's not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it's not activated: I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it is not activated and the product key won't show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-10-and-now-it-says-its-not/63d1a9a5-62d3-4c2d-a771-051d20a5a4ae
  3. I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it's not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it's not activated: I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it is not activated and the product key won't show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-reinstalled-windows-10-and-now-it-says-its-not/63d1a9a5-62d3-4c2d-a771-051d20a5a4ae
  4. I reinstalled Windows 10 and now it says it's not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.

Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.: I recently purchased the update for Windows 10 Pro and now it says I need to Activate Windows. Giving error code 0xC004F025. How do I Activate Windows and get past this error code?...
  6. Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows

Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows: Hi there, I have purchased a Lenovo Lap 3 months back. Got Windows Home 10 Licence for a year free with the package. Now my Windows is not active and it constantly says Activate windows. The troubleshoot says My licence is for Windows Home 10 Single Language Whereas I am...
  7. Windows 10 recently did a huge update and now my Wifi frequently disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 recently did a huge update and now my Wifi frequently disconnects: I seem to connect for less than a minute when i boot up and often it does not even connect. I have to click on Disconnect then Connect again to get it to work but it frequently disconnects anyway....
  8. Updated windows to Version 1809, now it says "Activate Windows"

Updated windows to Version 1809, now it says "Activate Windows": Hi, I updated my windows to version 1809, now about 50% of the time when I boot up my computer, an "Activate Windows" water appears at the bottom right of the screen (directly over the icons and time / date). When I restart it will go away. Other times while using the...
  9. Windows 10 recently did a huge update and now my Wifi frequently disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 recently did a huge update and now my Wifi frequently disconnects: I seem to connect for less than a minute when i boot up and often it does not even connect. I have to click on Disconnect then Connect again to get it to work but it frequently disconnects anyway....
  10. windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,: so basically I had windows 8.1 pro I think it was, it was the top windows 8 anyway. so after windows 10 came out I upgraded and had no issues up until now where my computer says my windows is not activated. Can someone help me get round this issue so I can update my computer...