Windows 10: Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam

Discus and support Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently email sent by Microsoft about files being copied to One Drive. is it a scam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarryB931, Sep 17, 2021.

1. BarryB931 Win User

Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam

Recently email sent by Microsoft about files being copied to One Drive. is it a scam

:)

BarryB931, Sep 17, 2021
  2. BobBarr Win User

New steam scam/Phising attempt

did you forward it to valve? i know someone on my friends list that sent them an email about a scam thing some time ago and was rewarded =D

BobBarr, Sep 17, 2021
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Sep 17, 2021
  4. SBrowne01 Win User

A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop (not Outlook). We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

SBrowne01, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Recently email sent by Microsoft about being copied to One Drive. is it a scam - Similar Threads - Recently email sent

2. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese: I am receiving emails from Microsoft in Chinese language even though I have set all language options to English. I was wondering if this is still a bug as I have seen other questions saying it is a known bug since 2021....
  3. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese: I am receiving emails from Microsoft in Chinese language even though I have set all language options to English. I was wondering if this is still a bug as I have seen other questions saying it is a known bug since 2021....
  4. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No PIN emails being sent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No PIN emails being sent: I am trying to set up a new Desktop PC. For some reason it asks for a PIN to log in. I've no recollection of setting up a PIN and when I ask for a code to be sent to my blueyonder email address nothing arrives. The emails are not in Virgin Media's spam folder nor in my local...
  6. No PIN emails being sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No PIN emails being sent: I am trying to set up a new Desktop PC. For some reason it asks for a PIN to log in. I've no recollection of setting up a PIN and when I ask for a code to be sent to my blueyonder email address nothing arrives. The emails are not in Virgin Media's spam folder nor in my local...
  7. No PIN emails being sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Email being sent to spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email being sent to spam: Can anyone help me understand why all the sudden good emails inbound and outbound are being sent to the spam folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-being-sent-to-spam/010aa0ba-cf12-4770-964a-e22b5a886cd1
  9. A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".: We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop not Outlook. We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  10. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...