Windows 10: Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...

Discus and support Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/metayer_13 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/metayer_13, May 18, 2020.

1. Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...

/u/metayer_13, May 18, 2020

2. Pop ups when signing onto PC!!!

Hi,

Third party applications and system file corruption may trigger unknown pop-ups on your computer. For us to properly assist you in removing these pop-ups, we'd like to confirm the following information:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you installed any recent updates to your PC?
    • Have you also installed any programs which could initiate this error?
    • Are there any third party applications installed on your device?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

As an initial step, we suggest running the System File Checker. This tool will allow you to scan and diagnose any corrupted files in your system and enhance its performance. Check this article: Use
    the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
    for the procedures.

Let us know these details so we can work on resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 18, 2020
  3. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Hi Vijay

I have tried every step as advised.

But this morning I could not start on the PC, but at 10.00 (local time) I'm able to turn on.

I notice my PC clock also change into 00.00.

Let me know if you can suggest other steps to be tried.

Rino Poetranto, May 18, 2020
  4. Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended...

1. Recently every time I start my pc this pops up. I looked it up and tried the recommended... - Similar Threads - Recently every start

2. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  3. every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every time I start up my PC, I can’t access windows: Every time I start up my PC, I cannot access windows. It takes me to the advanced options does not give me the chance to reset and it takes me to the advanced options immediately all of the advanced options do not work I don’t know what to do Please help!!...
  4. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  5. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  6. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Box Pops Up Every Time I sign In: I upgraded my Nvidia GPU drivers to a hotfix version, 461.51, which installed with a constant "NVIDIA Web Helper.exe -Bad Image C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.0dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the...
  8. Every time i start up my pc i get this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time i start up my pc i get this error: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matt7531 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii92eu/every_time_i_start_up_my_pc_i_get_this_error/
  9. Windows 10 freezes every time i try to start up my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezes every time i try to start up my pc: When I turn on my windows 10 pc, i get a blue screen with a few different options to choose from. I have tried factory resetting my pc in hopes that windows would reinstall itself and maybe fix my issue, but it seems it made things worse. If I attempt to proceed to windows...
  10. I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time: Hi there, Last night i reset my pc to factory new and in the process of resetting my brother cut the power off. I turned the pc on and i came to the login screen but it says my profile was deactivated. I tried to turn my pc off and on but the same screen pops up every time....