Windows 10: Recently full reset my pc and its having issues

Discus and support Recently full reset my pc and its having issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently I noticed my desktop was running slower than usual, I decided to reset my pc and chose to fully wipe all the files and install windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mike Does Stuff, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Recently full reset my pc and its having issues

Recently I noticed my desktop was running slower than usual, I decided to reset my pc and chose to fully wipe all the files and install windows locally. After this however, during the reset it would get stuck on a certain number and then fully boot to just say Undoing changes. I tried to log into my account and I saw a message that said the profile cant be found and cant boot to the desktop. I booted in safe mode which then cause the desktop to flash the taskbar in and out and was stuck on a blank white screen. Before this I noticed how it never gave me the prompt to create a new account or se

:)

Mike Does Stuff, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Romel Ram Win User

resetting the pc

Hi,

There is a possibility that this is due to software corruption. To properly isolate the issue, kindly verify the following:

• Have you performed Reset this PC option?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to fix the issue?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Recently full reset my pc and its having issues

Recently Reset Computer

Hi,

Black screen issues may happen due to several reasons. One of these is due to outdated or incompatible display drivers. For us to properly assist you in rectifying the black screen concern, supply more information by answering these questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • May we know what prompted you to reset the device?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • Are there any third party applications or software installed on your PC?
    • What steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Recently full reset my pc and its having issues

1. Recently full reset my pc and its having issues - Similar Threads - Recently full reset

2. I have recently reset my PC due to some performance issues. They are now fixed but Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently reset my PC due to some performance issues. They are now fixed but Windows...: I recently Reset my PC due to some performance issues. They were fixed when I reset it. Now, I can't save any apps to my D: or set it as a default as it asks me if I want to delete old Microsoft apps, then gives me an error 0x80070005.When I try to delete the file manually It...
  3. I have recently reset my PC due to some performance issues. They are now fixed but Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have recently reset my PC due to some performance issues. They are now fixed but Windows...: I recently Reset my PC due to some performance issues. They were fixed when I reset it. Now, I can't save any apps to my D: or set it as a default as it asks me if I want to delete old Microsoft apps, then gives me an error 0x80070005.When I try to delete the file manually It...
  4. Reset PC not full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset PC not full: Trying to reset my PC to donate it to my cousin however it will only give me 100 percent of status and after restart nothing is reset. I can see all the apps installed and files in my computer as if nothing happens. The reset takes time to finish and I cant afford to do it...
  5. Reset PC not full

Reset PC not full: Trying to reset my PC to donate it to my cousin however it will only give me 100 percent of status and after restart nothing is reset. I can see all the apps installed and files in my computer as if nothing happens. The reset takes time to finish and I cant afford to do it...
  6. Reset PC not full

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Recently full reset my pc and its having issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently full reset my pc and its having issues: Recently I noticed my desktop was running slower than usual, I decided to reset my pc and chose to fully wipe all the files and install windows locally. After this however, during the reset it would get stuck on a certain number and then fully boot to just say Undoing...
  8. Recently full reset my pc and its having issues

Recently full reset my pc and its having issues: Recently I noticed my desktop was running slower than usual, I decided to reset my pc and chose to fully wipe all the files and install windows locally. After this however, during the reset it would get stuck on a certain number and then fully boot to just say Undoing...
  9. Im having issues with resetting my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im having issues with resetting my PC.: I am having an issue with my. I go to settings and reset my PC. The reset goes through with its preparations to reset then it proceeds to a blank screen. Nothing at this point happens....
  10. I'm giving my PC a full reset. Its stuck on 54% can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm giving my PC a full reset. Its stuck on 54% can anyone help?: I went to do a full PC resetting which I understood it can take a while. However it has been stuck on 54% for almost an hour, is there anything I can do? Should I reboot it? Will that mean I have to restart the progress? Thanks in advance....