Windows 10: Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the...

Discus and support Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This problem started probably around a month ago - Recordings were fine for years but now after export, the recording itself is very small on the top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wizardnil, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the...

This problem started probably around a month ago - Recordings were fine for years but now after export, the recording itself is very small on the top left corner, and the rest of the video is entirely green.

submitted by /u/Wizardnil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wizardnil, Dec 23, 2020

2. Gamebar process problem

This **** runs in the background even if you uninstall Xbox app and have everything turned off it's a consistent pain in the ass that I have to kill the process every time I'm gaming because it eats my framerate when I've never used it or want to use it.

DavidSischo, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Gamebar does not record sound.....

Hi, recently I have found that gamebar isn, t recording any audio if I use a bluetooth headset. I thought it record the audio from system. How to resolve the issue? Can I recover the audio in recorded videos(I know it's a stupid question but still...)?

sanketmanna, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the...

Gamebar process problem

Hi,

The Gamebar Presence Writer is automatically enabled on your computer if you opened the Game bar and play a game. This process allows you to record video clips from your games.

If you are playing a game and you want to disable the Gamebar Presence Writer, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, and then type Task Manager in the search box.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, look for Gamebar Presence Writer, and then press the
      End task button.

To disable Game bar, here are the steps:

• Launch Xbox app, and then go to Settings
      Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the... 3fdfc27e-d4eb-432c-a21e-4c317ca12d6d.jpg
    • Click Game DVR.
    • Turn off Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR.

If you have further queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the...

1. Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the... - Similar Threads - Recently gamebar recordings

2. Green Backround when recording via gamebar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Backround when recording via gamebar.: The issues listed here are as far as I'm aware still an unfixed bug with gamebar recordings.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar-recording-has-green-edges-when/3d38975a-066d-4881-ab9a-3bb1da43725bI myself have this issue and have only when...
  3. Green Backround when recording via gamebar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green Backround when recording via gamebar.: The issues listed here are as far as I'm aware still an unfixed bug with gamebar recordings.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar-recording-has-green-edges-when/3d38975a-066d-4881-ab9a-3bb1da43725bI myself have this issue and have only when...
  4. Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.: When I join a game, and press Win+Alt+R it says "Recording isn't working. Error: 0x82323619". Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-not-recording-on-windows-10/67614606-5b07-49cf-abed-9aaba17da369
  5. Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.

Gamebar not recording on Windows 10.: When I join a game, and press Win+Alt+R it says "Recording isn't working. Error: 0x82323619". Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamebar-not-recording-on-windows-10/67614606-5b07-49cf-abed-9aaba17da369
  6. Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.

Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.: Hiya, whenever I use the recording features of Xbox Game Bar within games, a loud buzzing sound is recorded. This doesn't occur with non-Steam games, as far as I know. I've seen other threads from users having similar issues, but the suggested fixes haven't been much...
  7. How do I remove the small recording window in Xbox Gamebar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the small recording window in Xbox Gamebar?: [ATTACH] How do I remove this tab while recording, I have tried doing what people have answered in many other questions, but none seem to work, for example: Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not...
  8. Recording issue in GameBar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording issue in GameBar: Everytime I try to record a game the gambar only records for about 2 seconds and then it stops recording without my knowledge. How do i fix this? ***Original Title: Game bar***...
  9. Gamebar recording / playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamebar recording / playback: Hi. Can anyone help with my kids pc. He uses gamebar to capture clips of his games. And the last week or so hes not been able to play them back. Just gets a pop up saying format not supported. Im not sure if they are even recoding but the timer is moving . Thanks...
  10. Recently quitted applications leaving background blurr.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recently quitted applications leaving background blurr.: Hi, I'm new and need some advice. Whenever I use an application on my PC and close it down and go back to the desktop, it leaves a blurry imprint that does not go away until I click on "display desktop" on the task bar, and this is for anything I do on the PC. I tried a...