Windows 10: Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software

Discus and support Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently encountered BSODs like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and some other stuff while running Nox player and Bluestacks (both latest versions and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aswintvm3, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software

I recently encountered BSODs like CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and some other stuff while running Nox player and Bluestacks (both latest versions and official) on Win10 20H2 (up-to-date). Tried reinstalling both but didn't work. Hyper-V is disabled and no Virtualisation enabled. I'm on 8gigs memory and HD 630. Any solution?

submitted by /u/aswintvm3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aswintvm3, Jan 3, 2021
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software

Android Emulator Causes Windows Crash and goes to BSOD

Hi,

There is an issue with Android Emulator with Visual Studio 2019 as well as Android Studio, that whenever trying to open the emulator the windows crashes and enters BSOD (Status : “clock watchdog timeout”).

This issue has started after a patch update for windows (KB4554354 (OS Build 17763.1132)).

Troubleshooting done so far,

1. We have tried reinstalling the VS 2019 along with Xamarin and freshly created new emulator (x86 processor, API 27/28 etc…)
    2. Tried to install android studio and running the newly created emulator.
    3. Repair the visual studio 2019.
    Nothing works and we are out of help from any source.

We are sure that the patch update was the issue causing the problem.

Thanks,

Prabhakaran K

7054cb58-9265-45da-b4cb-984e54d387e9, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software

1. Recently getting BSODs while using Emulator Software - Similar Threads - Recently getting BSODs

2. BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software: I have posted this in a bunch of community forums.I was editing some videos using Hitfilm for about 3 hours when all of the sudden I got hit with BSOD. It happened before but I’m pretty sure it was a GPU driver issue since I haven’t updated it to the latest one but everything...
  3. BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software: I have posted this in a bunch of community forums.I was editing some videos using Hitfilm for about 3 hours when all of the sudden I got hit with BSOD. It happened before but I’m pretty sure it was a GPU driver issue since I haven’t updated it to the latest one but everything...
  4. BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Getting BSOD while using drawing tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD while using drawing tablet: I was doing some work using a drawing tablet Huion H640P and 30 seconds-1 minute in, I got a BSOD with stop code: RESOURCE_NOT_OWNED. I've updated Windows & the tablet driver, and I could do my work for several minutes, until I got the same BSOD again.Here is my dmp files:...
  6. Using an emulator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using an emulator: I can't use an android emulator. I tried so many different emulators but none work. Bluestacks works when I disable Virtualization, but works slow. I checked a lot and couldn't find a solution to this problem...
  7. Serial connection for terminal emulation software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Serial connection for terminal emulation software: I am trying to identify the serial COM port number for my connection. I need to enter that value into my terminal emulation software. In previous Windows versions the COM port number was displayed in the device manager tree when the physical connection was made. Thank you...
  8. BUZZ/HUMMS WHILE USING CERTAINF SOFTWARE, IT GETS WEIDER!

BUZZ/HUMMS WHILE USING CERTAINF SOFTWARE, IT GETS WEIDER!: #1 Hello guys how are you? I'm Bruno, new in the community, looks like a interesting forum to be part of. So.. I'm having the wierdest issue with my speakers and edit software at the moment. Let me put you in context: I have an Apollo Twin Duo USB, and the speakers are...
  9. BSOD on Emulators

BSOD on Emulators: Hi There, I'm Facing issues with BSOD, While running Android Emulators. I first tried BlueStacks then Nox Player, Memu Player and even Tecent Game Buddy. They all result in BSOD. I searched Internet and found a way which is to turn off Hyper V in Windows Features,...
  10. ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 Crash while using dolphin emulator

ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 Crash while using dolphin emulator: I have a computer with i5 3570k and an ASROCK Z77 Pro4 I have windows 10 and I got this BSOD. I have been trying to get an emulator named Dolphin to be stable and it keeps crashing after a few minutes of playing. Here is my zip Attachment 61986 39449