Windows 10: Recently got a hardware error

Discus and support Recently got a hardware error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a game and it crashed, and I checked the reliability monitor and I got a hardware error. Can anyone help?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AudreyAmmerlaan, May 14, 2022.

1. Recently got a hardware error

I was playing a game and it crashed, and I checked the reliability monitor and I got a hardware error. Can anyone help?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎13/‎2022 22:34StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffdd813c6f5460Parameter 2: fffff8077d3ede38Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 1480OS version: 10_0_19044Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Versi

:)

AudreyAmmerlaan, May 14, 2022
  2. John Fer Win User

An error occured while troubleshooting. Hardware and Devices.

Hello,

Possible reason why you are getting this error is because of hardware conflict. For us to know more about this, please answer the following:

• Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

John Fer, May 14, 2022
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Hardware Error Caused Live Kernel Event

Hi Anthony,

Sometimes even newly-bought hardware can be faulty and affect your computer's performance. Have you checked if this error happens when using a different video adapter?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you use the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, which is a built-in troubleshooter specifically built to find and fix common hardware issues. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Hardware & Devices from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

Additionally, this may also be happening due to outdated drivers. Follow the steps in this

article
    to update your drivers, then check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the error disappears after following these steps.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, May 14, 2022
  4. Recently got a hardware error

How to Diagnose a Hardware Issue?

Hi,

Thank you for sharing this to the Microsoft Community.

We suggest that you run the Hardware troubleshooter. Windows comes with this built-in troubleshooter. If you recently installed a new driver or plugged-in a hardware and face some things that are not working as you’d like them to, use this troubleshooter.
    Please follow the steps below:

• On Cortana or search, type in Control Panel
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box on the upper right corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on View all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Devices options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To resolve blue screen errors, check this article for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Recently got a hardware error

1. Recently got a hardware error - Similar Threads - Recently got hardware

2. I recently got an error that says "memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently got an error that says "memory could not be read": I the other day shut my computer down while it was updating, after doing so I went to sleep now a day later I tried to boot it up and it shows a error code number 0x00007FF9549E55A3 I can't boot the computer up completely and it throws the same code every time.I've let it sit...
  3. I recently got an error that says "memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I recently got an error that says "memory could not be read": I the other day shut my computer down while it was updating, after doing so I went to sleep now a day later I tried to boot it up and it shows a error code number 0x00007FF9549E55A3 I can't boot the computer up completely and it throws the same code every time.I've let it sit...
  4. Recently my pc got into temporary profile error..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recently my pc got into temporary profile error..: showing 2 new profiles 1 with my original profile name and the 2nd profile named administrator. And I tried so many fixes but issue isn't solved . I tried regedit fix by removing temp profile and renaming the .bak file, and tried safe mode,restarting several times also didn't...
  5. Recently my pc got into temporary profile error..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently my pc got into temporary profile error..: showing 2 new profiles 1 with my original profile name and the 2nd profile named administrator. And I tried so many fixes but issue isn't solved . I tried regedit fix by removing temp profile and renaming the .bak file, and tried safe mode,restarting several times also didn't...
  6. Recently my pc got into temporary profile error..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Recently got a hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently got a hardware error: I was playing a game and it crashed, and I checked the reliability monitor and I got a hardware error. Can anyone help?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎13/‎2022 22:34StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  8. Recently got a hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently got a hardware error: I was playing a game and it crashed, and I checked the reliability monitor and I got a hardware error. Can anyone help?SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎13/‎2022 22:34StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  9. I got a hardware error on my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I got a hardware error on my PC.: These are the details from the reliability monitor on my PC. I use windows 10. I'm mostly wondering which hardware is causing this issue, its been freezing my pc. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem...
  10. Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hardware Error on recent Nvidia Graphics driver: On December 6, I installed what was then the latest Nvidia Driver for my production PC's GTX 1070. For six days after that, I have experienced one or more Windows Hardware Errors as detailed in this screencap from Reliability Monitor: [img] Yesterday, Nvidia came out...