Windows 10: Recently I had an update and when open the networks I cannot see any wifi showing to me....

Discus and support Recently I had an update and when open the networks I cannot see any wifi showing to me.... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please give solution to my question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sujaypulivarthy, May 7, 2019.

1. Recently I had an update and when open the networks I cannot see any wifi showing to me....

Please give solution to my question

:)

sujaypulivarthy, May 7, 2019
  2. pewe Win User

Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

Recently I had an update and when open the networks I cannot see any wifi showing to me.... [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

Recently I had an update and when open the networks I cannot see any wifi showing to me.... [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

pewe, May 7, 2019
  3. m3110w Win User
    Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, May 7, 2019
  4. vckelly01 Win User

Recently I had an update and when open the networks I cannot see any wifi showing to me....

Wifi network not showing up in list of available networks

One of my family members recently gave me a factory-reset Toshiba laptop. When I try to connect it to my house's wifi network, the network does not show up in the list of available networks. Any idea what's causing this, or how to fix it? Also, I assume
    that my family member was able to connect the laptop to his wifi network.

vckelly01, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Recently I had an update and when open the networks I cannot see any wifi showing to me....

1. Recently I had an update and when open the networks I cannot see any wifi showing to me.... - Similar Threads - Recently update open

2. When I try to open my wifi it doesn't show any wifi or wifi settings or anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I try to open my wifi it doesn't show any wifi or wifi settings or anything: When I try to open my wifi it is not showing any wifi and in settings there is no wifi option this has been happening for days how do I fix this...
  3. Cannot see the WiFi button, hence cannot connect to any network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot see the WiFi button, hence cannot connect to any network.: My Asus 14 Flip doesn't show me the option to connect to a WiFi network anymore. When I ran the network troubleshooter, it told me: "The MediaTek Wi-Fi 6e MT7922 160MHz LAN Card adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems."What does this mean and how do I fix...
  4. Cannot see the WiFi button, hence cannot connect to any network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot see the WiFi button, hence cannot connect to any network.: My Asus 14 Flip doesn't show me the option to connect to a WiFi network anymore. When I ran the network troubleshooter, it told me: "The MediaTek Wi-Fi 6e MT7922 160MHz LAN Card adapter is experiencing driver or hardware-related problems."What does this mean and how do I fix...
  5. Cannot see recently opened files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot see recently opened files: i dont see the recently opened files in the "home" of file explorer.... its just gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-recently-opened-files/25434ea6-8414-42bd-aa4f-ca86127f8e8f
  6. Cannot see recently opened files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot see recently opened files: i dont see the recently opened files in the "home" of file explorer.... its just gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-see-recently-opened-files/25434ea6-8414-42bd-aa4f-ca86127f8e8f
  7. WiFi not showing any networks.

WiFi not showing any networks.: I have tried literally everything to fix this. It shows no WiFi connections and only airplane mode. I even tried factory resetting my laptop and it didn’t work. In change adapter settings it only shows Ethernet. I’m network and sharing center it shows no active networks. I...
  8. Laptop cannot see WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop cannot see WiFi networks: My laptop has lost the ability to see available WiFi networks, including my home network, so is unable to connect to the internet unless it has a LAN cable attached, in which case it accesses the internet without any issues. It used to work fine on either LAN or WiFi, its...
  9. Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network

Cannot see a WiFi network & cannot connect to any network: I have a Lenovo N22 laptop running a fully updated Windows 10 Pro (20H2). A week ago I had a Netgear router running with a private class C LAN IP address range. The router was at address 204.107.91.254. Everything on my network worked fine, including the Lenovo. The Netgear...
  10. i cant see any wifi options in network&internet

i cant see any wifi options in network&internet: i cant see any wifi options in network&internet. I've run malwarebytes and updated drivers. nothing. i think the power to the internal wifi card is off maybe? how do i get the wifi options back?...