Windows 10: Recently i had purchased A+VCE Pro from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by...

Discus and support Recently i had purchased A+VCE Pro from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently i had purchased A+VCE Exam simulator from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by Microsoft. This product worked for all of 3 weeks... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by cliffordh, May 12, 2019.

1. cliffordh Win User

Recently i had purchased A+VCE Pro from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by...

Recently i had purchased A+VCE Exam simulator from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by Microsoft. This product worked for all of 3 weeks and only added a couple of Premium files. At the beginning of May the product stopped working. The product opens up but is unable to load any Exam files which renders the product useless. When attempting to load files the the product throws an error "Error Loading File If the problem persists, please report to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with a copy of this file or a pointer to its location. Mailing this address is useless as no response has been received within 2 weeks on emailing several times. Support is non existent. I have removed the product and reinstalled and get the exact same error. The product is A+ VCE Pro App Ver 1.4.7.0 x64 for Windows 10. Please get this app working or Refund me my money immediately!

:)

cliffordh, May 12, 2019

2. A+ VCE Exam Player is not working

Dear Sir/Madam,

Recently i had purchased A+VCE Exam simulator from Microsoft store. from last week onwards the app is not working also not getting any response from the product owners. Can anybody know what is happening in this

VeeraragavanE, May 12, 2019
  3. A+ VCE Player is not working

I'm facing the issue from almost a week. I have 2 license one for my phone and Laptop is separate both I purchased from Microsoft App Store.

Now I can't upload new .VCE file

This is the error i receive,

"Error Loading File

If the problem persists, please report to "Email" with a copy of this file or a pointer to its location.

I sent few emails but no response from the on-labs. Website giving error 404 and looks it's down.

PS. A+ VCE is not available anymore in the microsoft store.

Regards

Shehzad

shehzadThobani, May 12, 2019
  4. SarahKong Win User

Recently i had purchased A+VCE Pro from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by...

A+ VCE is not running.

Then could be your license for VCE.

Have you contacted VCE about that license?

SarahKong, May 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Recently i had purchased A+VCE Pro from Microsoft store and have appeared to be scammed by... - Similar Threads - Recently purchased A+VCE

2. I had a scam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a scam.: I contacted a William at I thought Microsoft Security at 805-900-0912. He sent me to an Andy Lova at 254-570-3636 at Waredot who downloaded a Waredot Security program for $429.95/yr. Is Waredot a Microsoft sponsored affiliated program or a scam?...
  3. I had a scam.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had a scam.: I contacted a William at I thought Microsoft Security at 805-900-0912. He sent me to an Andy Lova at 254-570-3636 at Waredot who downloaded a Waredot Security program for $429.95/yr. Is Waredot a Microsoft sponsored affiliated program or a scam?...
  4. Not able to purchase the windows 11 pro from Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to purchase the windows 11 pro from Microsoft store.: When I'm adding credit/debit card for the purchasing the windows 11 pro, It gives me error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and after some attempts it gives me "Something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help"...
  5. Not able to purchase the windows 11 pro from Microsoft store.

Not able to purchase the windows 11 pro from Microsoft store.: When I'm adding credit/debit card for the purchasing the windows 11 pro, It gives me error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and after some attempts it gives me "Something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help"...
  6. Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, a few weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Home edition to Pro as I was needing to work from home with this Covid-19 going around. I purchased from Microsoft Store, it was paid using my credit card which has been debited, but it looks like it was corrupted. I have never...
  7. A+ VCE

A+ VCE: I bought A+ VCE today and when i tried opening the dumps it didn't want to open any of them. How do i get my refund since it has not been 24 hours since i bought the upgrade. Please help!!!!...
  8. A+ VCE Pro refund requested.

A+ VCE Pro refund requested.: Within the last month I purchased A+ VCE Pro by ComMedia On-Labs. A week or so after purchase and install the product was removed from the store and disabled apparently. It no longer opens the vce files I obtained as part of a training class I took in early April. $20...
  9. Microsoft Store Scam

Microsoft Store Scam: So, I have bought a game from the Microsoft Store, but figured it had several issues on my PC. So far so good, this can happen sometimes. After two days (Since it was weekend) I asked for a refund by calling this official Microsoft Store number for the country I am in 0800...
  10. Microsoft Purchase Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Purchase Scam: Hey guys 1st time here, just thought I'd share this since I haven't seen anyone else report this. Anyways this is another scam similar to the ones where you'll get spooked into contacting a listed "Microsoft tech support". A support who sounds like he just learned english...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a vce purchase on the windows store

2. a vce microsoft store