Windows 10: Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?

Discus and support Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's been about a week or two since I have been getting weird bugs/errors. I'm not exactly sure what is the cause. My windows is deactivated. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by maddon styles, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?

It's been about a week or two since I have been getting weird bugs/errors. I'm not exactly sure what is the cause. My windows is deactivated. I have a genuine copy of it plus the product keys and stuff. It says "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. Error code: 0x80004005". And whenever i try to trouble shoot it says "We cant activate Windows on this device right now.You can try activating again later or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. 0xc0000022".I have reinstalled my windows multiple times 10 time

:)

maddon styles, Feb 26, 2024
  2. kufr Win User

Facing issue with this Windows Update

Hello all. Whenever I open Windows Update I get this update listed in my optional updates. If you can see this is quite an old outdated update and even if I check it and install it. It does not go away and keep lurking in the optional updates can someone please help me how to get rid of this.
    Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else? 364296d1649759211t-facing-issue-windows-update-updates.jpg

Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else? 364295d1649759211t-facing-issue-windows-update-updates-1.png

3. cl1001 Win User
    Child account - Recent Activity & Web Browsing issues not collected

I tried the suggested action, but still not seeing any recent activities listed.

cl1001, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?

ACTIVATION ISSUE

Hi,

Activation issues with Windows 10 devices are usually caused due to some hardware changes. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made to your devices before this issue occurred?
    • Are your computers connected to a domain?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest visiting these links. These can be used as a reference on how to activate Windows 10:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?

1. Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else? - Similar Threads - Recently been facing

2. Anybody else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody else having this issue?: Ever since installing the KB5037771 update, when I use the shortcut keys to switch to HDR I sometimes will get a buffer stack overrun error. I've run memtest86, no errors, and I've done a clean install of Windows 11. System specs: Ryzen 5 3500 cpu, Nvidia GTX 1650 Super gpu,...
  3. Anybody else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anybody else having this issue?: Ever since installing the KB5037771 update, when I use the shortcut keys to switch to HDR I sometimes will get a buffer stack overrun error. I've run memtest86, no errors, and I've done a clean install of Windows 11. System specs: Ryzen 5 3500 cpu, Nvidia GTX 1650 Super gpu,...
  4. Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently I have been facing an issue with Windows Activation. Has anybody else?: It's been about a week or two since I have been getting weird bugs/errors. I'm not exactly sure what is the cause. My windows is deactivated. I have a genuine copy of it plus the product keys and stuff. It says "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're...
  5. Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody else having difficulty with the windows 11 update?: I have been trying to install my windows update and restart but every time I restart a message saying “undoing changes, no need to worry” pops up and the update doesn’t follow through. Anyone else having the same problem or knows a way to fix it?...
  6. I have been facing problems with my windows recently.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have been facing problems with my windows recently.: My windows keeps crashing from time to time. Blue screen of death keeps appearing from time to time.I have added a photo of the screen for clarity. I tried looking online also but nothing worked for me. It would be great if anyone can help. [ATTACH]...
  7. Does anybody else have this power?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anybody else have this power?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GiJeL123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i35c9i/does_anybody_else_have_this_power/
  8. Is anybody else having wifi issues?

Is anybody else having wifi issues?: My internet is solid on my other devices. However my computer isn't automatically connecting even though it is set to do so. I have tried 2 wifi adapters and both are having the same issue: I turn on my PC and (not always) I am connected at the log in screen. Then once I log...
  9. Does anybody else face login issues with Youtube on Edge?

Does anybody else face login issues with Youtube on Edge?: submitted by /u/loginsignout [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7fj9o/does_anybody_else_face_login_issues_with_youtube/
  10. Anybody else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anybody else have this issue?: As I just added my last file and renamed it, other different files renamed themselves the same adding a 2, 3, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anybody-else-have-this-issue/7670e915-9e05-4a0d-b637-37549a82636f"