Windows 10: recently i have been getting a lot of bsod on my pc tried checking everything nothing seems...

Discus and support recently i have been getting a lot of bsod on my pc tried checking everything nothing seems... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HELP me i am worried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnubhavShaw, May 5, 2021.

1. recently i have been getting a lot of bsod on my pc tried checking everything nothing seems...

HELP me i am worried

:)

AnubhavShaw, May 5, 2021
  2. David4354 Win User

Win10 BSOD Machine Check Exception

Hey everyone, so recently I started getting a lot of Machine Check Exception bluescreens and Im not sure what the cause is. Is there a list of steps to figure out what is causing it?

Thank you for your time.

David4354, May 5, 2021
  3. AtaOzd Win User
    lot of BSOD, lot of them.

So I got a new PC and I started getting A LOT OF BSOD(Up tp 25-30 a day) most of them read:

-Kernel mode trap error

-pfn list corrupt

-kernel security check failiure

-Memory Management

-irql_not_less_or_equal

-system service exception (win32kbase.sys)

I'm doing a system scan rn, Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. recently i have been getting a lot of bsod on my pc tried checking everything nothing seems... :)

AtaOzd, May 5, 2021
  4. recently i have been getting a lot of bsod on my pc tried checking everything nothing seems...

DilpreetJohal, May 5, 2021
Thema:

recently i have been getting a lot of bsod on my pc tried checking everything nothing seems...

1. recently i have been getting a lot of bsod on my pc tried checking everything nothing seems... - Similar Threads - recently been getting

2. Pc freezing, Tried everything nothing seems to actually be sure cause or fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezing, Tried everything nothing seems to actually be sure cause or fix.: I get 0x00000133 bugcheck code on address ntoskrnl.exe+416b40, However there appears to be no actual fix anywhere.All my drivers have been updated, Wiped and reinstalled, All overclocks removed still nothing, Tried all the windows CMD scans like SFC etc......
  3. Pc freezing, Tried everything nothing seems to actually be sure cause or fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freezing, Tried everything nothing seems to actually be sure cause or fix.: I get 0x00000133 bugcheck code on address ntoskrnl.exe+416b40, However there appears to be no actual fix anywhere.All my drivers have been updated, Wiped and reinstalled, All overclocks removed still nothing, Tried all the windows CMD scans like SFC etc......
  4. 0x801901f4 error I have tried everything suggested in previous forums and nothing seems to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x801901f4 error I have tried everything suggested in previous forums and nothing seems to...: Please help I cant log in to an account I just receive the error message 0x801901f4. I have read through previous forums and tried all of the options more than once looked through guides on this still no joy. I've reset and reinstalled windows same problem I'm starting to...
  5. 0x801901f4 error I have tried everything suggested in previous forums and nothing seems to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x801901f4 error I have tried everything suggested in previous forums and nothing seems to...: Please help I cant log in to an account I just receive the error message 0x801901f4. I have read through previous forums and tried all of the options more than once looked through guides on this still no joy. I've reset and reinstalled windows same problem I'm starting to...
  6. 0x801901f4 error I have tried everything suggested in previous forums and nothing seems to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My computer has been getting a lot of BSODs on startup recently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer has been getting a lot of BSODs on startup recently: Hardware: MS-7512, MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTDCPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU E7200 @ 2.53GHz 8664, level: 62 logical processors, active mask: 3RAM: 6441586688 bytes 6.0GBThe errors that happened was:Kernel Security Check FailureOn Mon 15/11/2021 11:14:45 your...
  8. Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been getting some BSOD, tried everything I can think of.: Around 2 years ago or so I had upgraded to Windows 10 and ever since I have been getting BSOD; multiple stop error codes have shown, i.e. REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION plus some more. I have fixed other...
  9. BSOD seem to have lost W10 tried everything now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD seem to have lost W10 tried everything now: Tried cmd chkdsk c: /f /r /x message says The type of file system id NTFS. cannot lock current drive. volume dismounted. All open handles to this volume are now invalid. volume label is Acer. Stage 1. 0 bad file records processed Stage 2. Index verification...
  10. I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips: I've been getting this error: Windows Script Host Script: C:\windows\system32\Maintenance.vbs Line: 10 Char: 2 Error: Type mismatch 'CInt' Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error and I read This thread about the same error but it didn't help. I have recently...